Jesse Lingard teams up with Mino Raiola

Hopefully means he’s off then.

The way he’s been playing lately he needs a good agent.

I just hope he doesn’t get a new contract at Utd it is time for him to go.

It's not surprising English talent is of huge value now especially the young players are probably moving for more money than the South American players these days so it's not a surprise Raiola wants to get a foothold in that market and Lingard seems a popular player amongst the players both at Utd and with the national team.

You can say what you want about Raiola but he seems to have great relationships with his players they're all very well looked after and he gets them what they want if they want more money he gets them more money if they want to move he gets them a move

If he has done this, I think the rumours united want to sell him are probably true.

If he has done this, I think the rumours united want to sell him are probably true.

Similarly there's been rumours recently of a new deal being talked about he's got 18 months left on this one but I believe Utd have the option for an extra year so basically this summer is the time to either sell or extend as 2 years is the last year of maximum value.

I think it's time to sell he's not good enough and his form has been woeful.

It sounds like, seeing as they baulked at at his demands over Haaland, that united want very little to do with Riaola. I know Madrid never wanted to deal with him too. Maybe that's why Perez is reluctant re: Pogba.

I think this is why he has been so scathing to united, why would he say all that, about one of the richest clubs in the world who could buy his players. Something happened over that Haaland deal. I think anyway.

To be fair Utd attacked first over the whole Haaland deal so it's no surprise that he took some shots back at them in the press as it was 100% Utd putting out stories over the terms of the Haaland deal that rattled him.

Sounded to me like Utd got flustered about missing the kid and decided to paint the agent as the bad guy when reality is yes there are certain terms but I'm sure Utd knew them early on in the talks they just didn't convince the player enough to want to come here and it probably is better for the agent to get him to Dortmund as he knows he can move him again in a few years.

You listen to any player who he reps and they all say he might offer his opinion or advice but he never pressures the player to do what he thinks once the player says this is what I want he gets it done and that's why they remain loyal to him.

I hope that he’s hired him because he will probably need a move soon. When he is out of form then there isn’t many worse players in the league. Usually when players are out of form then they will still do something, like when Dan James is not playing well he can still make chances and provide a difference, when Lingard is bad he is baaaad.

I hope that he’s hired him because he will probably need a move soon. When he is out of form then there isn’t many worse players in the league. Usually when players are out of form then they will still do something, like when Dan James is not playing well he can still make chances and provide a difference, when Lingard is bad he is baaaad.

To be fair Dan James has been pretty poor for a while now and there's quite a few games where he's doing nothing but like you say he's super fast so he can create something out of nothing a player like Lingard isn't particularly quick so when he's off his game he's offering next to nothing.

I know Ole has said some kind things about him today but I do think Utd should be looking for more from a number 10 than the fact that he's good at pressing.

Well if he feels like his time is up at Utd signing up with an agent who gets his players great moves probably isn't the end of the world.

The bloke might be a nightmare for clubs but he obviously looks after his players as the ones who go with him tend to stay with him so he makes sure they're well looked after.

Apparently Raiola has already started pitching him to the big clubs in Italy as a potential summer signing.

Utd will consider selling and Lingard is open to a move.

If he’s up for a change bringing in this guy as your agent makes sense as he’s an agent who gets transfers done.

Think he’d do well in Italy league is more tactical than physical which plays to his strengths as a player he’s very clever but just not quite quick enough.

More worried that he’s in talks to become Rashfords agent

The things I’ve heard suggest that he’s trying to get involved but Rashford isn’t interested just signed a long term deal at United and sees his future here. He doesn’t feel the need to get a new agent he’s happy with his current arrangement which is his family looking after things with help from a few experts where they need it.

I read this yesterday, Rashford met with him last year, and thought better of it.

Apparently they've now split Lingard is back being represented by his family.

My guess is Mino was hired to get him a move over the summer that didn't happen so they've severed ties.

Contract expires in 2021 but club have a 1 year option which they will activate but surely they hope to sell in January or end of season but can't see there being huge demands for Lingard from the sort of clubs he might consider a move to.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back