Javier Hernandez to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Manchester United in talks over unexpected Russian transfer - Sport Witness

There are reports today that Dynamo Moscow want to sign Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez in the summer transfer window. The Mexico international is currently on loan with Real Madrid in order to get more playing time but things haven’t worked on for the forward with the Champions League holders. Hernandez may need to move on in the summer to get more opportunities, and the Russian club are offering him this chance.

TMW have revealed that Dynamo Moscow have already been in contract with Manchester United over the availability of the Mexican, and they plan to make a move for him during the next transfer window. Dynamo Moscow are already looking to next season and recruiting players, and they have also been linked with a move for Marseille contract rebel Andre-Pierre Gignac in the past few weeks. The Russian side have the financial backing to offer players substantial wages to join them, and they are likely to be able to offer the wages Hernandez currently demands. It has emerged that talks are likely to be ongoing in the next few weeks over a possible move for the forward.

Hernandez arrived in Manchester after a successful 2010 World Cup with Mexico and in his first season in England continued this good form. However in his last couple of seasons with the Premier League club he’s been unable to reproduce this and was sent on a season loan to Real Madrid. However, he hasn’t started many games for the Spanish side and is likely to return to Manchester United in the summer when he will have a big decision to make on his future.

I would think teams like Everton and Southampton would be interested. I miss here to be honest.

Van Gaal on Chicharito’s future:”You score a goal and that changes things? I don’t think so”

Chicharito has made a huge impact for Real Madrid recently with his two goals against Vigo in La Liga and the winner in the Champions League against Atletico. The Mexican striker is on loan at the galacticos from Manchester United, when asked about his future he said:"My desire is to play, I'm not sure where: it's not up to me" Current Manchester United coach Van Gaal was also asked about Chicharito:"He has already been sent on loan this season. Do things change because you scored a goal? I don't think so" While Chicharito's future remains uncertain, he's focused on performing well for Real Madrid and Ancelotti.

Hope he still gets a move away. For the best, clearly unhappy with his position at the club and doesn't fit Van Gaal's striker profile.

I'd have no problem in him staying if he can accept a squad role. Has come across very brattish over the past 2-3 seasons, even in Fergie's last season, was moaning about not playing enough. And then he went to Real Madrid expecting to play every week. Not really suited to being a lone striker but midfield additions seem to have made Van Gaal happier to play more of 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back