Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez scores 2x against Gambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

Mexico v Gambia. Chicharito puts Mexico ahead.

you can watch the game on Telemundo if you are in the USA. 36 mins played thus far in the first half.

Re: Javier "Chicahrito" Hernandez Scores again

Half Time score 1-0 Mexico.

Re: Javier "Chicahrito" Hernandez Scores again

The pitch is horrendous. Wembley is a brilliant pitch compared to this. Half time.

Nice to hear Chicharito has scored again even if it is against Gambia. Was the goal any good?

Re: Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez Scores again

Chicharito makes it 2-0 ! :D I love this boy,Always arrives at the right time.I'm so happy for him.

Missed it too...again. Right...got a split screen going on now. So I can do other stuff and watch.

Just seen it...Poachers goal. He's gone off now. :(

3-0 now. Definitely like Owen this kid. Fox in the box.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
3-0 now. Definitely like Owen this kid. Fox in the box.

In Mexico the call him the "Ghost". He just shows up.

Very good description of him from the goals i've seen him score, he's so quick and leaves defenders for dead.

3-1. 2nd half looks a lot better than what I heard about the 1st.

Especially when they said the same of Manucho, that we only signed him to gain fans internationally, why would we need fans from a small country like Angola? Manucho had talent it just didn't work out for him, a gamble that didn't pay off. People seem to have written Diouf off too and Tosic, despite neither getting a proper chance yet. The "people" in question are the press by the way...not fans.

One thing I know for sure is that, Chicharito is no mercenary and no slouch. He will grab this opportunity with body and soul. Fergie will have to give him the chance and he will be repaid immensely.

Yep. When is he meeting up with the United squad in N.America. Chivas game or before then?

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
Yep. When is he meeting up with the United squad in N.America. Chivas game or before then?

Probably the Chivas game.

lets just hope that the weight of expectation does not weigh heavily on the young lads shoulders,remeber he's a foreign player in a foreign land,and it all takes time hence why utds other foreign signings will start to come on better,you've only got to cast your mind back a few years when anyone united signed didn't automatically come into the first team but was made learn the utd way first.....as for the fixture list i hope your right about not playing the big boys first..liverpool and city will do fine in the first week.....lol

hope he can go on scoring for United ;) with the right deliverys from middfield everything is possible I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back