James Garner

Discussion in 'Manchester United Academy' started by Sideshow Bob, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob Avatar & New Members Forum Mod

James Garner has impressed when I've seen him play for the U18s this season.

2. IrishManc.

IrishManc. Moderator

He seems very mature for his age. He was formerly a centre back so it will be interesting to see where his long term position lies - he looks at home in midfield.

3. Mr C

Mr C Well-Known Member

I loved The Rockford Files

4. O-Dog

O-Dog Well-Known Member

Haha! Nice one.

5. Sideshow Bob

Sideshow Bob Avatar & New Members Forum Mod

6. SuperRash

SuperRash Moderator

Pretty exciting to see Garner go on the pre-season tour. Not saying he’s about to break into the first team as he’s only 17 but I think it’s good reward for a class season with the U18’s. I wonder if McKenna has already had a little word in Jose’s ear about our promising youngsters.

Only seen him a couple of times but he seems very much Carrick-esque in his play. One to watch for the future no doubt.

7. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Missed this bit of news. Very impressed by him last season, also see a bit of Carrick in him. Half our midfielders are at the World Cup so think there'll be a few bolters going, a few that might not be that known, heard Tosin Kehinde might be another going.