Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I've said... United just need to accept what they are. They are amongst the next tier down in the PL. They aren't closing the gap and they are not going to with the current set up.

I swear you've got to be a wind up Rich, are you an Arsenal fan? I've never heard a Utd fan speak like you do about everything Utd.

I don’t think the Glazer family has the ambition for the club that the fan base does.
If that is true (think it is) then that’s a real problem.
And what the hell is Woody doing running the club???
Like any commercial organisation, a club’s success is largely determined by the quality and vision of the people at the top. In this respect United are light years behind City and Liverpool, whilst watching Chelsea and Arsenal move further away.
The impression from the outside is that United stumble and fumble their way through every transfer window. Not a good look for a club of your stature.
Thought you were hiring a director of football???

Like I've said... United just need to accept what they are. They are amongst the next tier down in the PL. They aren't closing the gap and they are not going to with the current set up.
Have you said this before? I don’t recall.

I swear the director of football rumours have been swirling around since Fergie left. Eventually I think we will bring someone in but I doubt it’ll be in the very near future.

Have you said this before? I don’t recall.

I swear the director of football rumours have been swirling around since Fergie left. Eventually I think we will bring someone in but I doubt it’ll be in the very near future.
I'm pretty sure I have. If not then apologies but that's absolutely what I do think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dortmund gave you a deadline and you missed it. They seemed very clear that was the end of things for this window.
You boys are like the spotty adolescent, pining for the pretty girl in the next neighbourhood, whose mother has told you to stay away.
Find someone else. Just not Mbappe, out of your league and (she) knows who (she) wants.

Dortmund gave you a deadline and you missed it. They seemed very clear that was the end of things for this window.
You boys are like the spotty adolescent, pining for the pretty girl in the next neighbourhood, whose mother has told you to stay away.
Find someone else. Just not Mbappe, out of your league and (she) knows who (she) wants.
Ring Ed Woodward up it’s nothing any of us have done on here.

There needs to be a serious dose of reality, who knows when clubs are going to be allowed fans back. Is it wise to spend £100m plus right now when we don’t have sugar daddy owners?

There needs to be a serious dose of reality, who knows when clubs are going to be allowed fans back. Is it wise to spend £100m plus right now when we don’t have sugar daddy owners?
No, it's not. Just give them £90m

I’m not buying in to this Pandemic money issue , the club is still generating millions of pounds every week 100 million to a club like United on the scale of things is not going to make a difference.

Sir AF...
You’re being ridiculous.
Firstly, the money lost by major clubs is huge.
Secondly, no one can predict how long this will go on for.
Thirdly, regarding your “ring Ed Woodward” comment, “nothing any of us have done here”.
This is page 22 on this subject...
REALLY???

Sir AF...
You’re being ridiculous.
Firstly, the money lost by major clubs is huge.
Secondly, no one can predict how long this will go on for.
Thirdly, regarding your “ring Ed Woodward” comment, “nothing any of us have done here”.
This is page 22 on this subject...
REALLY???

When we sign Sancho and we will sign him you can hold me to this , then obviously It proves the club can afford him so I don’t think it’s as ridiculous as you think.
Your talking to us all like we’re the ones doing the deal just calm down and take it up with Ed Woodward

If that's your view and you've accepted that then that's great. But also accept the team is going to regress this year (well very likely). And the team is going to sack Ole next year and that the money they've spent under Ole may go to waste as a new manager comes in with their own ideas.

Sir AF...
Perfectly calm.
You obviously think Sancho is the fix to all your problems.
Even with him you finish outside the top 2.
This is a far cry from the days of your namesake... which you will never get back.

I’m not buying in to this Pandemic money issue , the club is still generating millions of pounds every week 100 million to a club like United on the scale of things is not going to make a difference.

So let me break it down for you we lose 4m of income from every home game behind closed doors. So assuming including cups that’s 25 home games around 100m a year of missing income this season.

The vast majority of our cost per year goes on wages as it stands since the pandemic Utd have not asked our players to take pay cuts, have not used the furlough scheme for any non playing staff, made no redundancies, paid all match day staff in full (last season at least). So Utd are operating at 100% forecast cost for the year at a significantly reduced revenue. They have also had to give TV money back so again income down but costs stay the same.

There’s also cash flow issues at the start of every season the club gets a big cash injection from season tickets that usually get paid for through the summer month all up front. That hasn’t happened this season and fans are also still owed money from last season they lost what 4 or 5 home games so around 20-25% refund to all season ticket holders.

So let me break it down for you we lose 4m of income from every home game behind closed doors. So assuming including cups that’s 25 home games around 100m a year of missing income this season.

The vast majority of our cost per year goes on wages as it stands since the pandemic Utd have not asked our players to take pay cuts, have not used the furlough scheme for any non playing staff, made no redundancies, paid all match day staff in full (last season at least). So Utd are operating at 100% forecast cost for the year at a significantly reduced revenue. They have also had to give TV money back so again income down but costs stay the same.

There’s also cash flow issues at the start of every season the club gets a big cash injection from season tickets that usually get paid for through the summer month all up front. That hasn’t happened this season and fans are also still owed money from last season they lost what 4 or 5 home games so around 20-25% refund to all season ticket holders.
Just doing nothing isn't an option though. We may have to be smarter in the market but others are doing it and we aren't

Just doing nothing isn't an option though. We may have to be smarter in the market but others are doing it and we aren't

No one is saying do nothing but expecting the club to spend 100m plus the 40m we’ve already spent is very unrealistic.

My suspicion was always Sancho money was being raised through sales original I think that was the club planning to sell Pogba post covid I think they hoped to generate money by selling multiple players but that hasn’t happened either.

The net budget in recent seasons has been about 60m there was no way this summer that budget was going to increase.

Sir AF...
Perfectly calm.
You obviously think Sancho is the fix to all your problems.
Even with him you finish outside the top 2.
This is a far cry from the days of your namesake... which you will never get back.
I didn’t say he was going to fix anything I’m sure Real Madrid are doing fine that’s the main thing sitting 10th in Disney league , can’t be good needing to troll other teams haha

No need to break it down for me the glaziers are worth 4.7 billion , when we sign Sancho you’ll realise we can afford him we wouldn’t sign him eles he is going to be a united player although we need to sort our defence out

Can’t beleave the amount of people that don’t think we can afford Sancho what are you going to say when we sign him? Ohh no we can’t afford him must have paid with Monopoly money

No need to break it down for me the glaziers are worth 4.7 billion , when we sign Sancho you’ll realise we can afford him we wouldn’t sign him eles he is going to be a united player although we need to sort our defence out

Why do you think an owners wealth means anything? They own a business that business operates as a business they have never injected capital into that business. Them being with 4.7billion is why a bank was happy to lend them the money in the first place.

The club hasn’t relied on owner backing in my life time it’s been for a long time the club spends what the club generates.

The club might find a way to spend that money but if they do it’ll be a deep deep dive down the back of every sofa they can find to empty the clubs bank account or by borrowing it from a bank and adding on to the debt.

Why do you think an owners wealth means anything? They own a business that business operates as a business they have never injected capital into that business. Them being with 4.7billion is why a bank was happy to lend them the money in the first place.

The club hasn’t relied on owner backing in my life time it’s been for a long time the club spends what the club generates.

The club might find a way to spend that money but if they do it’ll be a deep deep dive down the back of every sofa they can find to empty the clubs bank account or by borrowing it from a bank and adding on to the debt.
If they want to make money then they have to spend we still need about 300 million being spent on this team eles the team goes down hill and so does the revenue so it’s in there best interest to spend that money.

Can’t beleave the amount of people that don’t think we can afford Sancho what are you going to say when we sign him? Ohh no we can’t afford him must have paid with Monopoly money
They aren't signing Sancho. I'll be amazed if they sign one more player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back