Jadon Sancho at Borussia Dortmund 2018/19

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched the England game last night this kid is a hell of a talent glides past players and makes great decisions in the final 1/3.

City must be kicking themselves for losing him wonder how long he will stay in Germany.

I’d happily take him but not sure he’d fit with the current style and he’s going to cost an absolute fortune for whoever decides to bring him back.

I’d happily take him but not sure he’d fit with the current style and he’s going to cost an absolute fortune for whoever decides to bring him back.
True but I'm hoping the current style isn't going to be around too much longer.

True but I'm hoping the current style isn't going to be around too much longer.

Who knows? The way it's going unless we miss top 4 I don't see anything changing because it'll cost the club a lot of money and they clearly don't have a plan on where to go next.

The latest stories seem to be they want to put a director of football in to help Mourinho rather than replace Mourinho.

Thinking about it Sancho could work quite well in the Mourinho system as Mourinho wants his wide players to be able to run with the ball and cause damage which he does suit Sancho.

I personally hope he stays in Germany for at least 2 seasons and doesn't rush back to England making the next jump to quickly can backfire on you just look at Dembele going to Barca from Dortmund.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back