Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batigol to United: EXCLUSIVE. Said every NotW back page every summer from when he went to Fiorentina to when he went to Roma!

Batigol to United: EXCLUSIVE. Said every NotW back page every summer from when he went to Fiorentina to when he went to Roma!

Tabloid newspapers and that clubcall page on teletext have a lot to answer for haha.

We've been close to agreeing a fee for about two months now, surely we could have reached an agreement by now.

£48m is excessive if that's the eventual fee but hey this is the transfer life now. City paid £35m for a goalkeeper with not much experience. Perisic is a seasoned campaigner so taken in context with other transfers it may well be a fair fee. Just get it done, Ed.

We've been close to agreeing a fee for about two months now, surely we could have reached an agreement by now.

£48m is excessive if that's the eventual fee but hey this is the transfer life now. City paid £35m for a goalkeeper with not much experience. Perisic is a seasoned campaigner so taken in context with other transfers it may well be a fair fee. Just get it done, Ed.

I think the issue seemed to be Utd opened the bidding at 30m euro and Inter say they want 50m euro and neither side has really budged I don't think Utd have been on the phone making offers it seems like it's just a game of chicken. Utd are probably hoping that the player can kick up enough of a stink that they'll drop the price just to get rid of him. It seems like it's all got a bit messy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm guessing that because he's got on the plane, he'll end up in China. Ducker feeding straight lines there.

In all seriousness, he got on the plane. Think Inter will just be pissed at us and may well just pull the plug on the deal.

I think it'll be the player who'll be annoyed because it means if he does want to go to Utd now he's got to fly from China to the USA. I think it was the player/agent trying to push the deal through whereas I think Utd are pretty happy to sit and wait to see if Inter panic.

If Inter want to buy this summer they have to sell first which is probably why Utd are playing a waiting game as they think they'll cave and accept our terms.

Assist in pre season friendly against Bayern.

Just scored against Chelsea:

Doesn't look like an out and out winger to me. He seems to spend quite a lot of time in the middle. This is obviously based on his performance against Chelsea so I could be wrong.

He seems to make an impact every game he plays, whether that be an assist or a goal. The more time goes on the less I see the move happening.

Says Perisic has chosen to stay at Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back