Ivan Perisic to Arsenal?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Surely a defender is more need for them, got a great attack but a bad defence yet always seems to buy attackers

They do need a wide player as all the guys they play wide are more like number 10's Ozil, Mhiki, Iwobi they don't have someone who wants to keep the width.

I like Perisic but you wonder if his best days are behind him and it seems mad that Arsenal will sign him and give him a big contract when they won't give big wages to Ramsey.

I'm just glad we're no longer in for him. That would have been another transfer error.

Arsenals transfer policy is run by morons clearly, they clearly have a very shakey back line and now they have just lost Bellerin and Sokratis ..... mate of mine is a big Arsenal fan and he lost his patience and a bit of interest a while back.

I’d have taken him at the end of Jose’s first season but last summer was to late thought he’d be the sort of winger to get the best from Lukaku.

He’s frustrating but I think he could be good in the PL and I think he’d fit in well at Arsenal.

Apparently inter aren’t keen on a loan deal that doesn’t include an obligation to buy as they just want him off the books.

What were we being quoted last summer? £35m seems on the cheap side.

I think the previous summer we offered around £35 but Inter wanted £50m and this summer I just think he was not for sale as they hoped to push on in the league and challenge Juventus.

I think now they've had a change of plan as he's lost form they're thinking cash in while they still can.

Sounds like it all fell through because Arsenal were not prepared to commit to more than a loan.

Inter were prepared to do a loan but only if it included an agreed price for the deal in the summer or a penalty fee if Arsenal didn't take him. Arsenal were not prepared to do that so the deal collapsed.

Sounds like if Arsenal don't make CL again this season the purse strings could be very tight in the summer at the Emirates.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back