• Atlético Madrid v Juventus
  • Manchester United v PSG
  • Tottenham v Borussia Dortmund
  • Lyon v FC Barcelona
  • AS Roma v Porto
  • Ajax v Real Madrid
  • Liverpool v Bayern Munich

Mr C

AH, yeah I just posted another thread. Mbappe in particular, with his pace is going to be a real problem for our back 4. They must be chuffed at their by into the next round.

IDFD

It’s actually one of the more favourable draws. Come then they’ll have tied the league up and it won’t be easy to get yourself up for a game when you’ve mentally switched off in the league.

I’d have taken them over most options we had.

Red Warrior

There was easier teams to play but it doesn't really matter does it, we're not expecting to beat any of them anymore.

I wonder if we will have a new CB by then? Or a new manager lol

jsp

They've got no midfield but that front line is terrifying maybe Pogba & Sanchez can use it as an auditions for summer moves.

Lots can change in 2 months who knows where things will be but feels like the end of the road for us can't see us beating them over 2 legs I'd be amazed if we got anything other than 2 defeats.

IDFD

They've got no midfield but that front line is terrifying maybe Pogba & Sanchez can use it as an auditions for summer moves.

Lots can change in 2 months who knows where things will be but feels like the end of the road for us can't see us beating them over 2 legs I'd be amazed if we got anything other than 2 defeats.
Rabiot and Verratti isn’t the worst of midfields

Red Warrior

I don't like to be negative but lets be honest, we've got no chance. The absolute earliest we will be looking at another Champions League tie will be Sept 2020. Happy Xmas!

IDFD

Some run of games in Feb/March

PSG
Liverpool
Palace (A)
Southampton
PSG (A)
Arsenal (A)
City

Already looking forward to being depressed in March!

jsp

Rabiot and Verratti isn’t the worst of midfields
Neither are Fred, Matic & Pogba if they actually played in a system that suited them and in form any of those 3 could get in that PSG midfield.

They're playing Marquinos as a holding midfielder because they spunked all the money on the forwards so couldn't afford Fabinho last summer.

Will Rabiot still be there by the time of this game or will they cash in on him in January with his contract situation?

Ben Townsend

Some run of games in Feb/March

PSG
Liverpool
Palace (A)
Southampton
PSG (A)
Arsenal (A)
City

Already looking forward to being depressed in March!
My little boy is due to be born in march, the only thing Im looking forward to !