It's Back................

Shoot

Banned
Here we go, here we go, here we go........................

Aston Villa v Sheffield United - I am going for Grealish to score the only goal to get Sheffield off our backs
Manchester City v Arsenal - City to beat Arsenal to keep Arsenal at a safe distance

Nae bother

I’ve done a 12 team acca that includes Sheff Utd and City winning tonight.

I’d prefer the results you’ve put up though.

I think City will tear Arsenal apart disgustingly. Pep’s had 3 months to get his tactics spot on for this one and he’ll want to make a point against Arteta.

Well I just been putting my bets on and decided to take the 3-3 odds for City V Arsenal. These opening games over the next few days could be very unpredictable

Got Aston Villa to win in my acca. Just got a feeling y’know.

I do agree with IDFD, think City will win and comfortably. However, you do never know, it’s essentially the first game of the season again and they can sometimes go a funny way.

It will be great to have the buzz again whatever happens. I don't really care about the inevitable @Berba_God I just wont watch and ignore it.
We could take it off them next season.

Just like watching a real match with the noise being put in. It’s good to have it back!

Been a half decent watch.

Obviously the talking point at the end when he clearly crossed the line. Ah the drama is back!

Henderson deal currently only covers remainder of this season.

Good to see they tested the Hawkeye before the game

Today I’ve gone for

Leicester, Arsenal, Wolves, Palace. 26/1 with Bet365

Thought Leicester had the winner with that beauty of a finish from Chilwell. Only for Watford to get one back. Bright side at least we didn’t lose any ground on them!

Love the Brighton player giving it the big one in the post game.

The Arsenal squad really is a mess absolutely no midfield and nothing at the back either.

Been a good game this. I only started watching at half time though. Not sure what first half was like.

Bloody hell just seen the score wasn't expecting that.

Great result for Utd not so great for my fantasy team.

Think that'll be 2 of their regular back 3 out of the Utd game during the week huge chance for us to put some distance to them.

I hate the water breaks. Ruined our momentum in the second half on Friday. Ruined Chelsea momentum here. Don’t see the point to it.

Guessing it was probably a compromise with players for the quick schedule don't really see how it reduces risk of injury always thought the rule on water breaks was you have them if it's over 30 degrees. Friday night was mad as it was probably 15 degrees max. I get it when it's hot and dehydration is a factor but I really hope this isn't going to be a thing going into next season.

Saw a bit of Cardiff vs Leeds and it was the same Cardiff were on the ropes and the manager was basically calling for the drinks break so he could break the momentum and they scored after that.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back