Ismaila Sarr

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If United signed Sarr instead of Sancho I would not be overly disappointed. I would be pleased with that signing.

Andy Mitten over the weekend said he’d checked his contacts at Utd told there’s no interest and it’s just agent talk.

Agents want him out of Watford being offered to everyone

Sounds like his agent is offering him to anyone and everyone he was also being linked to Liverpool before they got Jota.

£25m penalty if we don’t buy him. Ridiculous talk. Also ridiculous we’re expecting the championship to loan us a player whilst we wait on Sancho.

I mean we know most of what is written about transfers is nonsense but it makes you realise how complicated these deals can get.

This guy did naff all last season apart from one game where he ran riot vs Liverpool and they're talking about him like he's a superstar.

Story I saw was he was considered an option if other deals don't come off as the deadline to sign him isn't for another 2 weeks.

Story I saw was he was considered an option if other deals don't come off as the deadline to sign him isn't for another 2 weeks.
It seems if we wanted him for European competition we would need to have him signed today as European squads need to be registered soon

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back