Is Trump losing his mind?

Shoot

Banned
First he tells folk to start drinking Dettol to cure the virus now he accuses China of intentionally unleashing the virus on the world from a laboratory in Wuhan o_O

The later is quite a common thought process.

The first truly mind boggling.

There was someone on sky news just now basically saying the US intelligence agencies have found no evidence of the virus originating in a lab in China and their recommendation to the president was to not pursue this theory. The bloke was a talking head no idea what his role is so wouldn't take it as fact.

The guy isn't an idiot it's all part of an act he knows what hits home with his voters so he'd playing to them he's fighting for re-election so he's just saying all the right things to trigger his audience who believe he'll make America great again because that's all they can hope for. The bloke is a chancer who can't believe his luck I'm convinced he only ran for president as a publicity stunt he didn't expect to win but he was amazed at how well he did and had to follow through.

Didn't he try and claim the drinking bleach thing was him trying to be sarcastic? I mean I know the American's don't get sarcasm but speaking as a Brit being the expert in such a field that wasn't sarcasm that was a man willingly asking a stupid question hoping it might be the miracle idea no one though of.

Didn't he try and claim the drinking bleach thing was him trying to be sarcastic? I mean I know the American's don't get sarcasm but speaking as a Brit being the expert in such a field that wasn't sarcasm that was a man willingly asking a stupid question hoping it might be the miracle idea no one though of.
That's exactly what it was.
I have to admit, I used to just swish the Listerine around my mouth, I now very positively gurgle.

There was someone on sky news just now basically saying the US intelligence agencies have found no evidence of the virus originating in a lab in China and their recommendation to the president was to not pursue this theory. The bloke was a talking head no idea what his role is so wouldn't take it as fact.

The guy isn't an idiot it's all part of an act he knows what hits home with his voters so he'd playing to them he's fighting for re-election so he's just saying all the right things to trigger his audience who believe he'll make America great again because that's all they can hope for. The bloke is a chancer who can't believe his luck I'm convinced he only ran for president as a publicity stunt he didn't expect to win but he was amazed at how well he did and had to follow through.

Oh, we get sarcasm alright, and that's why the mainstream media hammered him for those comments here. In fact, we hit him with the observation that when US Covid19 deaths crossed the 50,000 threshold it was a perfect time for sarcasm.

Trump isn't the classic idiot, the passive know-nothing fool. He is an active idiot sowing chaos because he thrives on people not being able to predict his next move. He was involved with pro wrestling for years, watch that stuff to figure out what his game plan is. He incites the crowd because the reaction is enough. Whenever he hits a wall and gets called out for going too far, he resorts to name calling and claiming he was being sarcastic or arch and everyone else is too sensitive. In the strict sense, there probably has never been a world leader who knows less about the world and knows less about life in general, than Trump.

That's exactly what it was.
I have to admit, I used to just swish the Listerine around my mouth, I now very positively gurgle.

You heard it here first. Nae bother

Research paid for by the makers of Listerine no doubt Haha!

De Niro was on Newsnight for some reason in the week, I only caught the end, but was slaughtering trump.

He basically said whatever he does will never chabge his voters. And it will be a close call in Nov.

This is the thing Trump is a master PR guy he knows his base and he plays to them.

He's created this image of this hugely successful businessman but really he's inherited his wealth from his father and he's had some wins and some losses and basically has what he started with he's not built his fortune he's just maintained it. He inherited property in New York City you'd have to be an absolute idiot to not have made money with that in your pocket to start with. He's no fool but he's not made his fortune from scratch so had a huge head start and he's never spent a day living in the real world he's survived in the cut throat new York business bubble where he's been able to bully people and get his own way.

That said as a politician he's dangerous because he's convinced a lot of people who are desperate to see things change to trust him and only him don't listen to what anyone else says because they're liars. He tells these people what they want to hear but we've yet to see if he's actually able to deliver on those promises. These are mostly people who've seen their jobs dry up as mass employment markets have either replaced people with machines or moved abroad and they've been left with no jobs for a generation now and they're tired of it. These industries are dead and are never coming back to America it's a similar situation here and people who are stuck in this are sick and I'd say the backlash that finally came in the UK was Brexit.

I get that a lot of American's have a different idea of freedom to us which they use the constitution to protect but surely in this situation they should recognise the need for enforcement and control but they just don't seem to want to hear it.

What is happening in America is scary stuff the numbers are on a huge scale it's obviously a big population but I've got a friend in Florida she's being called back to working in a spa in Florida expected to give treatments to people from next week. She ended up quitting her job she's said there's no way she should be put into that environment with this virus still spreading rapidly across the state.

The quicker this guy is out of power the better for us all.
His latest tweets are unbelievable.

The guy acts like he’s playing a video game. What the hell was that tweet about ‘once the looting starts the shooting will start’ - you just don’t put that out there, not least if you’re the POTUS!

Sure the protestors have gone too far by setting fire to the police station but ole Trump seems to revel in situations like this. He’s always putting out some dumb Tweet - total idiot.

Twitter / Facebook and Instagram ain't the better pages even about Trump like Twitter and big strenghten leftsides like and has account in Facebook and many football fans has account with Instagram even Ice hockey fans across football page by me I has five account in Facebook and has four account in Instagram and at least five account in Twitter but it is gone within to like ..

Looks like Biden is ahead in early polls so maybe just maybe Trump will be ousted later this year.

He is losing voters by the day in my opinion and even though Clinton led in the polls right up to Election Day last time, I have to I think Trump’s time will be up.

I don’t think Trump will lose. Trumps supporters will generally get behind him regardless of what he says about these protesters.

Whereas Biden has a very difficult line to tread. Needs to be seen onside with the protesters but not anger the Trump supporters. He can’t be seen as calling them racist and stupid for voting for Trump because they simply just won’t change allegiances.

Last time I made a lot of money off of Trump getting in. (Backed him on the day from 20’s in to 4’s). Same with Brexit and if Trump goes out to a backable price I’ll bet on him again just because you can rely on the American public to make poor decisions.

One thing that is ridiculous is Biden is 1/4 to win the popular vote by 5m or more votes. But 10/11 to be president. So the bookies overwhelmingly have him favorite to win the PR but the system means the majority wouldn't get what they voted for. Both our system and their system have major problems.

I'm thinking Trump will get in, as unbelievable as that is. I'm not sure Biden is a great alterantive.

I wonder what the turn out is in their elcetons with the black voters. Maybe the recent events can have an impact. Recently every time he opens his mouth, he comes out with something even more ridiculous or offensie than before. If that arc continues there may he hope yet for him to go.

Not be rude, but I think he has mental health problems, I'm amazed he is running the most powerful country. He should be removed on medical grounds.

Where Trump cleaned up is he gets the votes that don't show up in polls he mobilised millions of American's who didn't vote before to go out and vote for him in the last election. Obama did it before him he managed to get people who didn't normally vote to come out and support him.

Where Trump was strong last time as well was he totally discredited his opponent to the point where people would rather vote for no one than vote for Hillary.

There's no point in Biden trying to attack Trump because he just deflects and his supporters will be blinded this.

Was listening to something the other day basically saying very few presidents didn't get re-elected for a second term to the point where credible candidates won't even run against an incumbent president because the chances of winning are so low.

I'd be very surprised if Trump doesn't get a second term.

Where Trump was strong last time as well was he totally discredited his opponent to the point where people would rather vote for no one than vote for Hillary.

Clinton won the popular vote, so more people voted for her rather than the evil orange.

Clinton won the popular vote, so more people voted for her rather than the evil orange.

True but there's no doubting that his attacks on her lost her a lot of votes as well the whole crooked Hilary thing stuck to her like glue he knows the power of a good nickname and she wasn't the only one he did it too.

So Trump has nailed his colours to the mast in terms of the race issue in America.

For those not aware Nascar that most white of all the white American sports currently has a black driver who's campaigned to ban the flying of the confederate flag at Nascar races which is something that Nascar have decided to do.

Following that decision a rope in the shape of a noose was found hanging in the drivers garage by one of the mechanics and this incident is currently being investigated by the FBI.

Enter Donald who today for no apparent reason has put the whole thing back at the top of the news agenda and declared that the whole thing was a hoax, the racer should apologise to everyone and that Nascar's ratings have gone down as a result of this.

1) The FBI have not declared it a hoax it's still very much an active investigation.
2) Nascar's ratings this season are up on last season.

I mean in the wider scheme of Trump lies this one might seem quite small but it's an on going patter of lies that should surely make him a nailed on loser in any election but it doesn't seem to work like that anymore.

From what I read a few weeks back the noose has been in that specific garage for a few years has a handle. It wasn’t a hoax it was just an absolutely nothing story?

Talking of Trump and American politics.

Kanye West revealed he will be running for election this winter. Though it isn’t yet clear if he’s filed all of the paper work.

From what Sky News were saying an hour ago it's still something the FBI are looking at but I've just done a quick search and it does sound like it was a false report and the FBI are no longer looking at it and everyone involved has commented and moved on. This happened 2 weeks ago so just seems odd that Trump is bringing it up again and asking the driver to issue an apology, it wasn't the driver who even reported it in the first place.

So both parties have selected their candidate right so does that mean Kanye will be running as an independent?

I've just done a quick search and it does sound like it was a false report and the FBI are no longer looking at it and everyone involved has commented and moved on.
Possibly you should have done that quick search before you posted. Fake news!

Possibly you should have done that quick search before you posted. Fake news!

At least I can admit a mistake.

Was only 50% fake anyway the Nascar ratings are still up

if Trump gets in then the race divide will only get wider. The man is a danger.

Boris isn't far behind. And we have Le Pen waiting in the wings

if Trump gets in then the race divide will only get wider. The man is a danger.

Boris isn't far behind. And we have Le Pen waiting in the wings
I think it is very unfair to say Boris isn't far behind Trump in the race divide. How do you work that one out then?

Make of it what you want, but this is what the man said. He's fecking clueless, he really is.

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people," Trump said during his White House press briefing. "Probably ended the Second World War, all the soldiers were sick."

hahahaha surely didn't say that???? What an utter clown.

He is entertaining though, but clearly he's not meant to be when running the USA

Make of it what you want, but this is what the man said. He's fecking clueless, he really is.

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people," Trump said during his White House press briefing. "Probably ended the Second World War, all the soldiers were sick."
This guy just continues to wow me with his utter stupidity.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back