If not Mourinho, then who?

I actually don't care who they put in charge now. Put the tea lady in charge or one of the chefs. They can't do a worse job than that sad sack.

I said I would be quite happy with Blanc a while ago and a fair few people seemed to agree, theres a couple who I think would get it right - Blanc, Allegri and Jardim being probably the stand out 3.

Think its set in stone that it will be Zidane once the time comes for Jose to make his exit.

Surely a beating by Arsenal at home will be the end?

We have Arsenal, Fulham, Valencia and Liverpool. One of those games doesn't matter whatsoever.

I mean there's no sign of this team suddenly turning a corner and racking up a load of points on a winning run.

The defence is a mess conceding goals for fun nearly every game and we look pretty limp in the attack.

Even at this stage I don't see us clawing back the top 4 as it's not just 1 team we need to over take it's 2.

I think a lot of people will be surprised by Zidane’s football should we appoint him.

Yeah, Zidane would be a mistake. But I would bet that's exactly who Woodward goes for.

Yeah, Zidane would be a mistake. But I would bet that's exactly who Woodward goes for.

Might help him attract varane that nonsense has been going around again.

I think Zidane would be a mistake long term but short term could he provide the lift and buzz we need.

Just put Evra in charge if that doesn’t make the players happy nothing will.

Sure we will go on a little run now which will ‘save’ Jose’s job, then we will have a slump and this will be repeated.

If the board are having doubts about Jose now then they should sack himnone of this rubbish of ‘oh he’ll be gone if we don’t beat Arsenal’ - if the faith is gone then let him go. He is sucking the life out of this football club.

I think it may well be Blanc when he eventually does go. Keep Carrick and McKenna around to eventually groom one of them to be the main man in the future.

Do you follow Evra on Instagram? On thanks giving he posted a video of him licking a raw chicken :-D he posts some weird stuff.

I think I would rather Zidane over Blanc.

It's a tricky appointment to make for sure. If we go for Conte I think I will give up.

Do you follow Evra on Instagram? On thanks giving he posted a video of him licking a raw chicken :-D he posts some weird stuff.
He is a unique guy for sure. He must have been a blast to have in the dressing room ... or very very annoying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please please please. Poch is and has been for a long time the right choice to take this team forward.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back