"I do regret leaving United when I did"

Status
Not open for further replies.

worriedturkey

Ruud was better than Shearer in my opinion. For a start he was more of a team man than sh*tter,he wasn't as greedy a bastard as that f*cking geordie bastard,there was nobody as glad as me when that tw*t didn't sign for the reds,anyway back to the subject in hand.......coley was a really good striker for utd and he shouldn't regret what he did because to him it was right at the time,but in all honesty everybody regrets leaving gods own team and he really should be thankful for having been good enough to play for us and still have the affection of the fans ...thanks Coley, or should I say Andrew?

JSNFRMN

Cole definitely should have stayed. He was one of my favourite players when I was younger. I'll always remember the commentary for a Wimbledon game we won. "Andy Cole with a goal....Jason Euell with a jewel". Cracking commentary. That goal against Spurs on the last day of the season was pure class. Him and Yorke together were unstoppable in 98/99. We haven't had a brilliant strike partnership since really.

Status
Not open for further replies.