How about Marko Marin to United?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by amzEr_10, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amzEr_10

amzEr_10 Member

Anyone out there interested in Marko Marin of Werder Bremen? I think we need a midfielder like him to boost our killer instinct. A move for him in January would be a good idea. What's your opinions?

2. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Good little left winger, heard him get described by some as the German Messi because of his brilliant dribbling skills. Don't think he's needed this season, we need central midfielders.

3. se7en

se7en Well-Known Member

Never seen him play really just clips on youtube

4. amzEr_10

amzEr_10 Member

Fans call him 'the german messi'. United missed out Mesut Ozil to Real Madrid, so we should go for his international and former club teammate Marin. He is a real threat to any defence. Imagine Nani and Marin on either wings, Rooney and Chicharito upfront.....

5. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Or even Marin and Valencia. We have too many right wingers, not enough on the left. Would be a great replacement for Giggs and probably cheaper than Bale. He can play as an AMC too i'm led to believe so could be a very good addition. His size is my worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.