Horse Racing

Haha sure £100 a night. Bargain price.

Yeah came away about £200 up bud. You get involved?

Doesnt sound too bad ! :D

It wasnt my best festival but it wasnt too bad, Backed Frodon and got about £400 from that, and then had the winner of the first race on gold cup day - Pentland Hills, i know a jockey and his wife and they have money invested in it, made a good chunk on that.

Who you got for the national ?

Good God nice work bud. Love how it wasn't your best week but won 400 on Frodon. I backed him too, real good horse with good course form. One to watch.

Nobody in the National. It's a lottery.

It isn’t a lottery. Tiger Roll wins it but there’s no value left. Think I got 16’s last year be lucky to get 4’s this year and can’t back a 4/1 shot in the national. I’ll be on Malldini who you’ll be able to get 4’s to finish in the places with eachway money and hope I’m wrong about Tiger Roll.

I was busy with work and missed most of Cheltenham. Only placed the one a £3 treble which returned £200. Defi De Seuii / Sire Du Berlais / Paisley Park

Good God nice work bud. Love how it wasn't your best week but won 400 on Frodon. I backed him too, real good horse with good course form. One to watch.

Nobody in the National. It's a lottery.
Especially when Bryony Frost is onboard, I wont tell you what I got back on Pentland Hills in that case mate haha

It isn’t a lottery. Tiger Roll wins it but there’s no value left. Think I got 16’s last year be lucky to get 4’s this year and can’t back a 4/1 shot in the national. I’ll be on Malldini who you’ll be able to get 4’s to finish in the places with eachway money and hope I’m wrong about Tiger Roll.

I was busy with work and missed most of Cheltenham. Only placed the one a £3 treble which returned £200. Defi De Seuii / Sire Du Berlais / Paisley Park
Good effort that, I had a bet on Sam Spinner, who was a close second to Paisley Park - Thought Sam Spinner had it, but that Paisley Park was always going to come on strong at the end.

Im mad into my horse racing and have a couple of good contacts through different outlets - Jockeys, Bookmakers etc

The national is a tough race to call, apart from backing Tiger Roll last year, I havent had much luck on the national. my last win before that, believe it or not, was Auroras encore, I got 80/1 the morning of the race and won a rake of money.

My Bookies man says that Anibale Fly will be close, he tipped it for the gold cup this year and of course was a close second. I havent seen anyone else that knows their stuff yet.

Ballyoptic @ 50/1 looks in incredible price to me, that will get a good following at such a good price.

Tiger Roll is incredible, but theres a reason only one horse has ever won back to back GN's, it can take on piece of bad luck and your gone.

I've been quite lucky on the national recently. Won 4 of the last 8. Ballabriggs / Many Clouds / Rule The World (Chosen on the day purely on name haha) / Tiger Roll.

It's jumps racing so yeah anything can happen but the national has been continuously diluted making the track easier than it was so we'll see less fallers meaning the class horses are more likely to come to the fore. I'd love him to win it again.

Going to the Epsom derby trials on the 24th of this month. Not in to flat racing so know nothing about it but should be a good day and tickets were only £5 entry and I live 15 minutes from the track.

I've been quite lucky on the national recently. Won 4 of the last 8. Ballabriggs / Many Clouds / Rule The World (Chosen on the day purely on name haha) / Tiger Roll.

It's jumps racing so yeah anything can happen but the national has been continuously diluted making the track easier than it was so we'll see less fallers meaning the class horses are more likely to come to the fore. I'd love him to win it again.

Going to the Epsom derby trials on the 24th of this month. Not in to flat racing so know nothing about it but should be a good day and tickets were only £5 entry and I live 15 minutes from the track.

In terms of jump racing apart from the Grand National @ Aintree and the Gold Cup @ Cheltenham (which I have off work every year lol) I actually prefer the flat racing, me and a pal follow a lot of the all weather racing, which normally can be a stepping stone into the bigger race meetings, you catch a few good runners that way and then normally have a good idea if they have a chance.

Tiger Roll wins the national comfortably. Many of the horses got around safely too.

When it went to 5’s this morning I decided I had to get on.

Tiger Roll wins the national comfortably. Many of the horses got around safely too.

When it went to 5’s this morning I decided I had to get on.

Yeah you and me both bud. I thought he'd win but I wanted the price to waiver a little and when I saw 5s I took him.

Josses Hill put to sleep after the race today. Gutting news one of my favourite horses of all time.

Im going with Thyme Hill in the 2.50, Kemboy in the gold cup, Lisp 16.50 and Column of fire in the last. Im doing big stake wins on all of them but EW would be fine.

Good luck if you follow

I’m not getting on much today isn’t really anything I fancy and had a fantastic day yesterday.

Presenting Percy will be my only bet but thats only because it’s a fave of mine not because I expect a win.

I’m not getting on much today isn’t really anything I fancy and had a fantastic day yesterday.

Presenting Percy will be my only bet but thats only because it’s a fave of mine not because I expect a win.
I didnt do too badly yesterday,what winners did you have @IDFD

Sire De Burlaise
Min
And Simply The Betts which was my nap of the week.

Dolcita E/W paid a bit of profit too.

Good shout on the Sire Du Berlais, i had a chunk on that - also got a bit back on Ronald Pump.

Do you not like the look of anything apart from presenting percy today pal ?

Nothing at all I’m confident about. Have talked myself in to AllManKind in the first.

But that’ll be it.

Yesterday I was so close to putting my profit on Paisley Park and then decided against it last minute. I had 5 bets yesterday. Faugheen and the above 4.

Few wins, few losses. Overall happy with my overall Cheltenham Festival results.

Now there is very little sport to bet on. Don’t know if any of you guys play beat the drop on PaddyPower or Betfair but they are struggling for questions I think!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back