Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks a talented lad... Can see him adding some options for us in the attacking areas so think it could be a good signing!

Translation: Fassi (Pachuca president) has confirmed negotiations with United for Hirving Lozano.

The arrival of Lozano could see one of Memphis, Lingard, Januzaj or Young leave.

I certainly think Young is done. I think Jose will want to see what he can do with Januzaj or Memphis. Lingard is probably safe because Jose won't want to sell one of the local boys in his first summer. Also I think Lingard is the kind of player Jose will love having. He works hard, plays a tactical role well and will do his defensive duties.

I don't know anything about this guy but from videos he looks like he has potential but to be fair the defending in Mexico looks questionable at best. You'll never know how a young player will do until he actually plays. Our scouting network is usually decent so have faith that this guy would be a success if he arrives!

Pachuca president: "It's not true."

But yesterday he said it was true?! Or at least apparently he said it was true. Oh the silly season of the transfer window. Ultimately I can't see them stopping it if he really wants to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back