Highlight of the Season 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favourite match was City at home. A game where 3 players in particular came full circle from last season and earlier this season. I'm talking about Young, Fellaini and Smalling. Brilliant performances from all 3 and all on the scoresheet. Fellaini and Smalling had some appalling games against City in recent times but were excellent here. While Ashley Young also had a fantastic game, scoring the equaliser and assisting twice afterwards.

Best goal in terms of occasion and importance was definitely Mata's 2nd v Liverpool but I think my favourite was probably one of Herrera's. Been fantastic to have goals from CM again, one of my favourite things about this season. 6 goals and 4 assists doesn't seem a lot but having only made 18 starts, it is. Hopefully more games next season will bring more goals and even better all round.

Favourite match was probably Liverpool away.

Favourtie player - Herrera.

For me the absolute high point of the season was DiMaria's goal v Leicester, as I recall that took us to a 3-1 lead , I really felt Utd were gelling & going to play an exciting brand of football & really get people sitting up & applauding the style,& that was with Falcao still injured. It seemed to go downhill fro both Utd & in particular DiMaria after that.

Finishing 4th was the goal & it was achieved, but it has left us with more questions than answers & as much as I am a huge advocate of not buying a title, I cant see Utd challenging unless we buy at least another 4 World class players. For me Blind & Herrera were the best of a quite disappointing batch of new players. Shaw looks real quality but injuries ruined his 1st season. DiMaria, Falcao & Rojo have been poor for me, particularly disappointed with Dimaria & Falcao as I previously rated them as absolute top class. falcao could use his injury as an excuse but ultimately he was a massive flop. DiMaria was awful & yet still had the 2nd most assists in the league, just imagine war we could have been had he really performed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back