Henrikh Mkhitaryan | Match Discussion thread 2017/18

Suspect he and Martial will make way for Rashford and Mata this weekend with it being Palace at home and Liverpool coming up after the international break

Champions League: Benfica 0-1 Manchester United - 18th October 2017

He's incredibly frustrating.

Form has really dropped off recently lucky to be in the team at the moment.

He's very frustrating when he's playing bad as he constantly gives the ball away.

Premier League: Manchester United 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur - 28th October 2017

Very quiet in the first half, marginally better in the second.

He needs to be dropped in my opinion if Lingard starts mid week and plays well he should be starting the league games.

Mhiki’s form is becoming a growing concern, he’s in the team to create chances for our strikers and score goals and right now he isn’t doing either.

He looks tired and a bit short of speed, not as sharp as we saw him at times last season.

Feel for him to be at his best he needs the game to be end to end and fast paced when it’s a bit slow he seems to struggle and since Pogba has been injured his form seems to have gone.

Yeah Lukaku isn’t getting anything from the midfield right now.

Yesterday he had one header off a Lingard cross & one chance where he gassed the centre back in the channel he really has fed off scraps for the last 4 games.

Premier League: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United - 5th November 2017

He's lucky there are lack of alternatives otherwise he would struggle to get into the match day squad. I would prefer to see him on the right in a 4-3-3 if he is to play.

Surely he’s the one who’ll be dropped when Pogba is fit again, needs to warm the bench for a bit as he’s not doing anywhere near enough to be in this team.

Woeful. Looks ill too. I wonder if he has the mentality to make it here, the last month or so suggests not.

Premier League: Manchester United 0-0 Southampton - 30th December 2017

This guy needs to go I’m sorry but it’s time to be ruthless not good enough and decision making and keeping the ball is pathetic.

Don’t argue with the decision to sign him but it’s not worked out.

Agreed.

Sell him now while his got a decent valuation or can be used as a bargaining chip for someone else. One of the worst individual performances I've seen in recent years today.

He was awful, however he and Mata were United's best attackers.

On how many occasions in his career has he played on the left?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back