Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mourinho: “I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

Don't mean to slag the guy off but I still think he will struggle at Arsenal. I just think the game over here is too quick for him. He wants more time and more touches then the flow of the English game allows. There's flashes of genius in him no doubt, but if his pressed and marked he struggles and I think that will happen at Arsenal like it happened at United. Hope I'm wrong and he does well to an extent, because his been the key to us getting a world class player in exchange of someone who's not make squads even this year. Well done Ed, well done that man!

Think he fits their players more than us but Arsenal will be a tough gig replacing Sanchez might be a job to big for him.

Good luck to him it didn’t work for him here never got the impression he wasn’t trying and he wasn’t mouthing off in the press just wasn’t the place for him and Arsenal and Wenger might be better fitted to getting that Dortmund level out of him.

Be interesting if they can now get Aubemeyang who had a great partnership with Mhiki at Dortmund.

Don't mean to slag the guy off but I still think he will struggle at Arsenal. I just think the game over here is too quick for him. He wants more time and more touches then the flow of the English game allows. There's flashes of genius in him no doubt, but if his pressed and marked he struggles and I think that will happen at Arsenal like it happened at United. Hope I'm wrong and he does well to an extent, because his been the key to us getting a world class player in exchange of someone who's not make squads even this year. Well done Ed, well done that man!
I tend to agree with you about Mkhi. When he’s on it he looks a million dollars but those occasions were few and far between. When the times got tough he was just lost in games. Even though it is Arsenal I do hope he does well and revive his fortunes.

There is no shame in struggling in this league, we’ve had a few here in the past that showed flashes of brilliance but not on a regular basis, ala Kagawa or Veron.

I’m also interested by the possible signing of Aubayemang at Arsenal and the potential relationship with Mkhi. There are some players that just thrive off one another and this could be one of those occasions. Obviously it’s a long way to go before Auba goes to Arsenal (if at all) but if he does then it’ll make for interesting viewing.

Mkhitaryan was bought on last night at 1-1 and they ended up 3-1 down.

Premier League: Arsenal v Everton - 3rd February 2018

Three assists.

He played like the guy WE wanted today. Maybe the Arse is better suited to him than Utd but he looked good. Wish he had worked out for us.

Great start but Everton are awful let’s not forget we beat them 4-0 at home in a game he scored and I think assisted in let’s see what he does away from home but him and Aubameyang looked straight back on the same wavelength yesterday.

Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Arsenal - 10th February 2018

I hear he had a poor game?

He was terrible. Misplaced everything

We've seen in 2 games with Arsenal what we saw over 18 months at home to a weak side he'll create chances and look fantastic but away from home especially vs top players who close him down quickly and get in his face he struggles.

He reverted to type after a good performance against a very poor Everton. Over hit crosses and misplaced passes were the highlight of his performance tonight.

JM didn’t move him on for no reason. I don’t think the EPL suits his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back