Hargo returning in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hargreaves has returned to Germany for further treatment on his calf injury.

The calf injury is a complete tear according to Fergie. Six-eight weeks expected return date.

Hargreaves has returned to Germany for further treatment on his calf injury.

The calf injury is a complete tear according to Fergie. Six-eight weeks expected return date.

Sorry to say this but I do believe we have seen the last of Hargy as a first team regular. he might get games this season but don't see him getting a new contract..

Not looking good for Hargreaves, hope he manages to get back to full fitness.

Get someone new in, in the summer, can't keep hoping anymore, would be great, but it's unlikely to be honest.

It's a hamstring injury Hargreaves has got by the way.

Hargreaves is reportedly only 2-3 weeks from a return to selection within the first team.

I don't think he'll be here next season barring something miraculous. Don't really believe the 2-3 weeks thing either, just thought i'd let everyone know.

Adding his transfer fees and wages, Hargreaves has cost United just over 1 Million Pounds each time he has played for us.

Worst signing EVER

Rumours around now that he's set to retire at the end of the season...

Not sure we can call him the worst signing ever as he helped us win the Champions League which probably earnt back the money we've spent on him.

Glad a decision has been made at last and got rid of someone who future wise would be absolutely no use only to cost us money and stop some youngster from coming through,it's potential versus has been.....sorry Owen we never saw the best but as Sir Alan would say.....your fired!!!

Great shame, poor guy! We have missed him this season especially! Surely he will retire?!

I hate to say it but i think it's probably a matter of time before Hargreaves retires.

I think he'll make a comeback for the reserves, play a bit for them until the end of the season and see how it goes. Doesn't look good though and even if he does continue, we shouldn't keep him, we need to move on and get someone else in.

Would be interesting if he makes his come back anytime soon... A very long time out for a hamstring Injury? A positive side of this is that probably allowed his knee to heal further!

Would be interesting if he makes his come back anytime soon... A very long time out for a hamstring Injury? A positive side of this is that probably allowed his knee to heal further!

I don't think there is a positive side to this saga.... unless he retires, Hargo is not going to come back and be half the player he was... therefore why waste time and energy and money keeping him......

I don't think there is a positive side to this saga.... unless he retires, Hargo is not going to come back and be half the player he was... therefore why waste time and energy and money keeping him......
I'd agree with that and he's not getting any younger.

I find it hard to believe he's been with us for 4 seasons, we really shouldn't be giving a player who's only played 20 or so games, so much time. Someone like Hargo is what we've missed though really, would allow Carrick to get forward more too, which would be better for him and us.

Hopefully not pushed straight back into the first team this time. Next Reserves game is on Thursday. Cameo appearance would be good, depends on how he does tomorrow.

If we can get a number of sub appearances out of him in the run in, it would be great, and as he's not in the CL squad, he could provide the chance to rest others for big CL games, providing we get past tomorrow. Let's not get carried away though, surely he'll play some of Reserves game on Thurs... hopefully anyway. He'll also have the international break to train.

oh. my. days. When will it end. Surely the most unlucky man in football. (and most expensive)

Ironic if Hargreaves first competitive game is against us.

Wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back