Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I would so I would say you have to be reasonably happy. I think we are struggling to get the balance right between scoring goals and not conceding them.

During the game I was thinking I would take the draw. Liverpool have to be more disappointed with us with the result.

Before the game I would have taken a point gladly. But during the game I thought we were not that poor and could have nicked all three. Mourinho will do this for the period he is here. Setting up his team to get a point against our direct rivals.

Very happy with a point. Would certainly have taken it before kick off. It was tactically spot on from Mourinho in shutting them down. I guess the hope would have been we'd nab a goal from a set piece, but wasn't to be unfortunately.

I would have taken it before the game and was a fair result. Think we've got to be happy with it at this point. Liverpool a year ahead of us under Klopp than we are with Mourinho. Happy with where we are under Mourinho at the moment but expect things to improve a lot and thought signs were there to be seen last night.

I think before the game given how both teams are playing you have to be pretty pleased? Liverpool could have torn us apart if we would have approached the game any differently... But at the same time we are already behind them and with Chelsea this weekend we could fall even further behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back