Hannibal Mejbri

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bouhafsi doesn’t mess about when it comes to rumours either so think this has a good chance.

Actually read an article on him once we were linked to him and he sounds really promising. Seen a couple of videos and he looks proper silky. Obviously we don’t know how he’s going to progress but would be nice to snap up these promising youngsters before other clubs.

Translation: H. Mejbri will sign at Manchester United. AS Monaco must recover 10 million € in the operation. Rochild Dzabana, the player's agent and Nadia Zrari, his lawyer, are expected in Manchester in the coming hours to conclude the final details of the transfer

What's this kid like? Any good? What kind of midfielder is he? I mean he's only 16 but maybe he could still add something? :p

I thought he was impressive.

Yeah he looks neat and tidy... Can see that at the top level he could do a good job eventually.

Assist for France U17s:

Those who watch him given that he’s only 16 realistically how far is he off first team football?

Does he already look way to good for U23 football?

Yeah I think we probably won’t see him until season 2021-22, would be surprised to see him next year in the first team. Think he needs a year of getting a little stronger and cementing his place in the U23’s.

He oozes class and I see a lot of Fabregas in his play - would love to see him kick on and get a shot next year at least in the league cup but I think the next season after that is more realistic.

With a Euro's in the summer I guess there's a good chance he might go with the first team on tour next summer as a lot of players will probably miss the start of pre season

Translation: H. Mejbri will sign at Manchester United. AS Monaco must recover 10 million € in the operation. Rochild Dzabana, the player's agent and Nadia Zrari, his lawyer, are expected in Manchester in the coming hours to conclude the final details of the transfer

Potential.

I thought he was impressive.

I do though this playmaker fit in with Griezmann or with even Neymar.

Possible by a offensive sign in transfer season.

Is 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 I do expect to play in tactics by.

I think Mejbri has one or two more seasons in the youth teams before he makes the progression into the first team picture. He may well train with the first team but not sure if I can see him playing first team games in the near future yet. Obviously no-one knows how these kids will go so he could make quicker progress.

Unreal potential though!

I think Mejbri has one or two more seasons in the youth teams before he makes the progression into the first team picture. He may well train with the first team but not sure if I can see him playing first team games in the near future yet. Obviously no-one knows how these kids will go so he could make quicker progress.

Unreal potential though!

But Mejbri and Gomes and Bellingham backup to Fernandes and Matic and 1-2 more then Woodward sell Pogba because we had big strenghten central midfield sure your sense understand ..

Looked pretty good against Salford. Think he is the next one to watch coming through.

Also excited about Elanga. If I was going to guess these would be the two alongside Mengi who may get some first team action this year. Maybe a little too soon for Mejbri but you never know.

Very exciting player from what I've read about him talent is incredible but needs to mature a little he's to easy to wind up and goes crying to the refs a lot. Needs to work that out of his game because teams know it works needs to learn to just shake it off and get on with the game.

Think it's maybe a little bit to soon unless there's some dead rubber games at the end of the season.

Might see one or two of the older boys involved in the league cup games as I really think we'll be going weak in that contest.

Looked pretty good against Salford. Think he is the next one to watch coming through.

Also excited about Elanga. If I was going to guess these would be the two alongside Mengi who may get some first team action this year. Maybe a little too soon for Mejbri but you never know.
Did you watch Elanga and Mengi in the preseason friendly vs. Aston Villa?

Did you watch Elanga and Mengi in the preseason friendly vs. Aston Villa?
I didn’t see that match but have seen a few youth matches where he has really impressed. It’s hard to say whether he will make it here but he’s one to keep an eye on no doubt. Did he have a good game against Villa?

I didn’t see that match but have seen a few youth matches where he has really impressed. It’s hard to say whether he will make it here but he’s one to keep an eye on no doubt. Did he have a good game against Villa?
They did okay. Nothing too flashy. Galbraith had a lot of the ball. Elanga seems like a fast runner, just loves picking up the ball and racing away. Mengi did fine with the ball, I don't remember much happening to test him. I felt more comfortable with Mengi as a CB than I do when it's Bailly, so that probably means Mengi did well. They didn't look out of place. The match is available on MUTV.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back