Hannibal Mejbri

Cosmic Slop

If that was a full strength Liverpool, Hannibal is tearing it up in the U23s. He looks capable, just wonder if his willowy frame will bulk up enough to withstand the physicality of the Prem. He turns 18 in January, I hope we can keep him and I hope he is patient and waits for his chance in the first team, because he will get them.

jsp

From what I hear discipline is an issue for him he is wound up a bit to easily so he needs to develop that self control as top players will feed on that and use it to get you into trouble.

Might get into a match day squad in the FA cup later in the year depending on how the draw goes but I imagine he’s training with the first team.

SuperRash

Coming on really nicely for the U23’s this season, he has added a little more discipline to his game as well. Played really well last night and looks to have a good understanding with Diallo. Probably won’t see him for the first team this season but would like to think he will be part of the first team at some point next season.

jsp

He's been training with the first team players who aren't on international duty this week.

Club have even put photos out on their social media of it so everyone knows.

Think this season we might get a look at him if there are any dead rubber games at the end of the season.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now