Hannibal Mejbri

SuperRash

Bouhafsi doesn’t mess about when it comes to rumours either so think this has a good chance.

Actually read an article on him once we were linked to him and he sounds really promising. Seen a couple of videos and he looks proper silky. Obviously we don’t know how he’s going to progress but would be nice to snap up these promising youngsters before other clubs.

Sideshow Bob

Translation: H. Mejbri will sign at Manchester United. AS Monaco must recover 10 million € in the operation. Rochild Dzabana, the player's agent and Nadia Zrari, his lawyer, are expected in Manchester in the coming hours to conclude the final details of the transfer

RichH2016

What's this kid like? Any good? What kind of midfielder is he? I mean he's only 16 but maybe he could still add something? :p

SuperRash

He’s got great hair, all I really know. Him and Chong are afrotastic!

RichH2016

Yeah he looks neat and tidy... Can see that at the top level he could do a good job eventually.

jsp

Those who watch him given that he’s only 16 realistically how far is he off first team football?

Does he already look way to good for U23 football?

SuperRash

Yeah I think we probably won’t see him until season 2021-22, would be surprised to see him next year in the first team. Think he needs a year of getting a little stronger and cementing his place in the U23’s.

He oozes class and I see a lot of Fabregas in his play - would love to see him kick on and get a shot next year at least in the league cup but I think the next season after that is more realistic.

jsp

With a Euro's in the summer I guess there's a good chance he might go with the first team on tour next summer as a lot of players will probably miss the start of pre season

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now