Hamšík: It would be difficult to say no to United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not usually get excited about that statement. Ozil said the same thing and where are he now? And I think every player in the world would like to play for United.

Hamsik is a very talented player, but he is an attacking midfielder. It is creative, skilful and have to play in a bigger club to evolve. It would be a good signing, but I have my doubts about their positioning in the team. Ando is an attacking midfielder who had to adapt to another position. At first, it was fine, but struggled then. The same can happen with Hamsik.

I think it's just another player pushing for a move rather than us wanting it.

More rumours today about Hamsik. Not sure what to make of him really. He had a really good start to last season and was scoring all around him but hasn't done anything since. He didn't have a good world cup and looks like he has been affected by the speculation. He has been captain of Napoli from a young age though and is a goal threat but to be honest I don't think he's any better than Ando.

I might get some stick for saying this but I think that if we were going to go for anyone from Serie A we should consider Antonio Cassano. I know he is a bit of a headcase and age isn't on his side, but ability-wise he's excellent and would be quite cheap. Just a thought...!

Lol i would pass on Cassano too much trouble and we dont need another striker

Cassano and Cleverley are 2 different player and positions, even Hamsik for that matter.

Cassano is mainly a striker, can play as a winger or attacking midfielder. Hamsik's main problem is his inconsistency, i have been following his games this season, he's has a storming game, but then he'll be crap for the next few games?! on his day he can be world class, but can he do it every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back