Group G: England, Belgium, Tunisia, Panama

Fellaini starts in a midfield 2? They're taking the p!ss. Punish em.

So if England win the group, it’s going to be Japan then Brazil/Mexico.

If we come second then it’s Colombia followed by Sweden/Switzerland.

Belgium win anybody?

England are never going to win with Pickford in goal. Awful performance.

Unfortunately Rashford had a bit of a mare, hopefully this will open his eyes a bit and understand that he is only young and can't be rushed. Trust Jose and don't move on.

Called 1-0 Januzaj in the pub before the game pretty annoyed I didn't back it as would've probably had some good odds on that. Lovely little trick to open up the angle from Januzaj who looks like he's filled out a bit in his time away from Utd wonder if we had some sort of sell on clause with him.

Can't really draw any conclusions other than the Belgium B team is better than the England B team but neither team was going full throttle it seemed Belgium players were maybe more motivated to try and play for places than the England boys who felt like they knew no matter what they did here it wouldn't change the managers plans for the knockout games.

The minutes in the legs will do them good though if they need to be called upon in the next round.

11 United players remain in the world cup.

De Gea

Lindelof Jones Rojo Young

Fellaini Fred Pogba

Lingard Lukaku Rashford

I like the way thats worked!

erring towards the Jose out gang, I think one more hit and I'm over the edge.

Can't wait to see that team play next season.

Colombia is a tricky tie but if Rodriguez is out there's a chance. Quintero has looked lively and their defence looks solid with Davinson Sanchez at the back and Carlos Sanchez protecting too. I've not been too impressed by them with the ball apart from Quintero but we know what Falcao can do when he's in the mood.

Apart from Pickford and Stones, who only played 45 anyway, the whole team from the first game were rested. Colombia had a tough game in what seemed like tough conditions.

It'll be an interesting tie, I think quarter finals would be an achievement but getting passed Colombia and facing the Swiss or Sweden and you're looking at it being a disappointment if you don't make the semis.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back