Good point v CSKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Good point and good away performance in Europe. While we lacked penetration in the first half but controlled the game in the second half.

Group B after tonight's results.

Wolfsburg Played 3 Points 6
United 4
CSKA 4
PSV 3

JSNFRMN

Before the game I said i'd be happy with a draw but thought it was there for the taking tonight, their pace on the counter though meant they could have won though.

I'll go with: Content with the draw. We move on.

bludsucker

Happy with the draw. But felt that we could have nicked it what with us having more than 70% possession.

red7

Banned
70% possession but 4-3 shots on target for CSKA. Thought it was a fair result despite us being unlucky the way their goal came. I missed a bit desire to win that game and thought after the 1-0 we lacked mentality. We started the game well but didn't recover from the penalty before half-time.

Not happy but OK with the result.

Should do better than 4 points from 3 games but with 2 home games remaining we have set course on qualifying for the next round.

se7en

No penetration before they scored and no penetration after we scored. Decent point, quite boring.

40 seconds to go we pass it backwards about 4 times and the whistle goes.

red7

Banned
40 seconds to go we pass it backwards about 4 times and the whistle goes.
That made me furious as well. I thought play that fecking ball in that fecking box :mad:

I guess I am always going to suffer watching United :(

JSNFRMN

Same here lads about that last minute. Beginning to get very frustrated watching this United now. There is clear progress in certain areas of our play from a year ago though and hopefully the attacking part is next.

se7en

There was also a free kick late on where we could have lumped it to Fellaini but nope, little pass to Herrera then followed by another slightly longer sideways pass.

The aim of the game is to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.