Gonzalo Higuain at Chelsea 2018/19

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Could be a massive game changer for them he's a quality goal scorer for them who knows the managers system and more importantly it frees up Hazard to go back out to the wing where he prefers to play.

If Hazard and Higuaín can get a good understanding going Chelsea could really start to turn it back around.

There's no reason he shouldn't his the ground running he's been playing all season at Milan and has had a little rest so should be very fresh.

You know I have a feeling he's going to be one of those players who comes to the prem and struggles.

You know I have a feeling he's going to be one of those players who comes to the prem and struggles.

I dont think he will be terrible, goal scoring record is pretty immense, but we all remember what happened to Andriy Shevchenko when he went to chelsea ?

saw something on instagram this morning about the cursed number 9 shirt at chelsea, pretty crazy really.

Morata
Falcao
Torres
Sidwell
Boulahrouz
Kezman

Certainly think Higuain can out do the above, heres hoping that he doesnt ofcourse.

I think @Mr C has a point luckily it's only a loan deal he's 31 now and if he was still at his very best Juventus wouldn't be desperate to get rid he's obviously peaked as a player.

The thing that makes me think he'll be ok is he isn't coming off the back of an injury Chelsea's major striker flops of recent years Torres & Schevchenko were players who were pretty burned by injury before Chelsea took them Higuaín doesn't really have those problems. However, he is slowing down a little bit but I assume the Sarri style will suit him massively as the team brings the ball to him he isn't going to be running loads of channels.

The goals the same size here as it is in Italy the keepers might be a bit better but I think his clever movement around the box will mean he'll still get goals.

I think it's pretty exciting to see a player like him come to the league just a shame he isn't coming in his prime.

Yeah. Didn’t they give Ashley Cole the 10 shirt too?

Just checked. That was Gallas at Arsenal. Part of the Cole transfer

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back