Golf - US masters

Mr C

Just under two weeks until the week starts.

Could be a great tournament this year, Casey won recently, Mcilroy and Tiger is back to go along with Johnson, Spieth, Rose. I think Mickelson won recently too.

Can't wait. Don't drink anymore apart from a couple of times a year. Sunday night for the Masters is one of them.

Starts today, I would love to see Woods win. But if I were to bet I think I'd go Rose, or Bubba

I’ve had a go on Casey. Will have a couple more before the start.

Gone for

McIlroy 10/1
Paul Casey 22/1
Henrik Stenson 40/1
Tommy Fleetwood 45/1
Adam Scott 55/1

Rose has been so close recently at the Masters, playing well coming into it. I think If I had to, I'd go for him. Although Bubba has changed his games a little and got 20 odd extra yards back, and putting well. But I'll go for the Brit.

Gone for

McIlroy 10/1
Paul Casey 22/1
Henrik Stenson 40/1
Tommy Fleetwood 45/1
Adam Scott 55/1
Didn’t read into the hype then and have a flutter on Tiger?

I have gone for Rickie Fowler as a 25/1 shot. And I always like a surprise pick so got Hoffman at 80-1.

Spieth loves it at Augusta doesn't he. -6 after day 1. I think he got 5 birdies and a bogie on the last 6

Casey +2
Mcilroy -3
Stenson -3
Fleetwood E
Scott +3
Fowler -2
Rose E
Woods +1
Mickleson -2
Bubba +1

Garcia + 9 after a 13 at 15 putting 5 into the water :-(

Stay within 4 of the lead after Friday and anything can happen.

Felt sorry for Garcia the last two just couldn’t understand how they ended up in the water and that’s that his hope of winning it over. Showed incredible mental strength to then go and birdie the 16th

Felt sorry for Garcia the last two just couldn’t understand how they ended up in the water and that’s that his hope of winning it over. Showed incredible mental strength to then go and birdie the 16th

It was pretty sad to see, poor guy.

Spieth started round 2 double bogie, bogie, Rory takes the lead, bogie, birdie, birdie

Yeah exactly what we needed because it looked like Spieth was in imperious form.

On the course today

6 people under par
28 people over par.

6 of the top 10 are on the course 4 over par. None under.

Yeah Stenson and Hoffman not fired a shot yet and find themselves joint leaders!

Over night leader

Reed -9
Leishman -7
Stenson -5
McIlroy and Spieth -4

Selected others we mentioned

Hoffman Rose -2
Fleetwood Level
Scott Woods and Casey +4

Just seen BBC have lost the live coverage.

Gutted, Sunday night wathing the Masters was one of my favourite nights of the year.

Anyone got any bets on?

I've got Casey, Spieth and Fowler at 66's.

McIlroy at 14's and Koepka at 16's

I just really don't want Dechembeu, Reed or Johnson to win it.

Dechembeus comments about the course is a par 67 for him really annoyed me.

Dechembeus comments about the course is a par 67 for him really annoyed me.
Said he was going to eat up the 13th, scored a 7 not seen him play before. He's got a real stiff looking swing. It's horrible to look at. Also got more twitches than Nadal

He won the US Open by 7? Just overpowered the course.

Came in to this the 6/1 favourite

Rickie Fowler started the day 66's. He's 3 under through 11 and Bet365 have him 100/1. WillHill got him 33's now

@Mr C - Skysports doing a free stream of Amen Corner today. Not sure if you can get that.

'FREE LIVE STREAM: Amen Corner at The Masters'

Mickelson looks like he's on the verge of his 6th major. 4 clear. 5 to go.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back