General Matchday Thread

IDFD

Hope it’s okay to just have a thread to discuss games on people are watching and the 3 clock kick offs that aren’t United.

Cardiff vs Newcastle.

Me and friends decided we need a cheap weekend break but couldn’t decide where so said we’ll go to the winner of this game.

I’m surprised by how strong Cardiff look. I think they’re bang on to go straight back down but when they’re on the ball they look good going forwards. Move the ball fast and look to be direct. Didn’t really catch much of their football last season. But based on the 20 mins I’ve seen here they aren’t as bad as I was expecting.

Newcastle are down to 10. It was a soft red and really having to hold on now. Cardiff need a winner got to take advantage of situations like this.

Kennedy missed a 96th minute penalty. Finish 0-0. Both teams will be disappointed

So do you pick the midpoint between Cardiff and Newcastle now asit was a draw?

Had it on in the background very poor game.

Cardiff nailed on for bottom I reckon hard to score against but have zero threat going forward.

Nottingham will probably be the destination. 158 miles from both.

Kenedy has an absolute shocker of a game. Failed to complete a pass. Put a free kick in the stands then missed the pen. And should have been sent off in the first half. Bellamy said ‘if he’d been sent off it probably would have been a better game for him’

Gone

Everton
West Ham
Leicester
Tottenham
Chelsea

20/1

Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal Half Time.

Chelsea went 2-0 up but Arsenal have missed 3 absolute sitters putting it over the bar within 10 yards.

Both sides look terrible at the back just opening each other up for fun.

This is a great game to watch. Arsenal should have 6. Wasted some glorious chances. But Chelsea should have put it to bed in the first 25 mins

Chelsea win it. But I think they’re the two teams who finish 5th and 6th this season again

Hope it’s okay to just have a thread to discuss games on people are watching and the 3 clock kick offs that aren’t United.

I am wary of threads like this one as there is the possibility discussions will be lumped in the one thread making the other threads redundant in the forum.

Fair enough. I just feel that no other games are being covered during other than the United games and it’s fun to discuss matches when they’re on with others.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back