Gareth Bale on loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... United aren't getting Sancho and they are going to sit on their heels and watch as Bale goes to Spurs? Deary me the owners really do ruin what was a great club.
Well dont you worry to much about it, you are clearly a fairweather supporter. Give Chelsea a try.

I would rather be signing players like Fernandes and VDB rather than Bale. The Sancho situation is disappointing but if we don’t get him then will Ole panic and buy anyone? Then we’ll be on his backs if this player doesn’t perform and we’ll be like oh why did we get this guy?

A little bit of realism is needed here. This isn’t Football Manager - it’s real life and mitigating factors like the pandemic have to be taken into account. Also has no-one thought Sancho may want to show some loyalty to a club who plucked him from English football and elevated him to where he is now?
So you're happy with your club facing a fight just to make top 4 then? Because I'll say it now this team is going to struggle to make top 4 once again. Zero progress.

How long until Fernandes wants out? Rashford and Martial? United simply don't have the ambition.

He’ll probably wait until he loses a league game before he wants out. We’re not in anywhere near as bad shape as some would have us believe.

Signing Bale on 300k a week wages who wouldn't even improve our starting 11 certainly isn't the route to take. That wouldn't be showing desire to win it would be making the same mistakes we've already made in this cycle.

So you're happy with your club facing a fight just to make top 4 then? Because I'll say it now this team is going to struggle to make top 4 once again. Zero progress.

How long until Fernandes wants out? Rashford and Martial? United simply don't have the ambition.
Well you can’t say there has been no progress made. We finished 3rd last year (yes, yes I know it was lucky) but that was done with missing Pogba for large parts, missing Rashford for large parts and McTominay for some when he was really upping his game. Then we now have Fernandes for a whole season. Also we have VDB who I think will elevate us further. Greenwood has one season under his belt. Henderson is back after a brilliant loan spell away.

There is progress but it has to be weighted by factors other than what you spend.

Well you can’t say there has been no progress made. We finished 3rd last year (yes, yes I know it was lucky) but that was done with missing Pogba for large parts, missing Rashford for large parts and McTominay for some when he was really upping his game. Then we now have Fernandes for a whole season. Also we have VDB who I think will elevate us further. Greenwood has one season under his belt. Henderson is back after a brilliant loan spell away.

There is progress but it has to be weighted by factors other than what you spend.
I'm not suggesting there's been no progress but this team is going to stall yet again based on the lack of activity this summer. Make no mistake about that.

one paper saying it's done. 1 year loan, 13m in wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back