Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Manchester City v Liverpool - 9th September 2017

Brace.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This kid is something special! He's going to be a key part of that City team for years to come unfortunately and with players like KDB and Sane that attack is quite special!

Just seen in another thread about Rashford not quite being at the same level as Mbappe or Dembele. Where abouts do you rate this lad amongst them @jsp

I don't think there's much between the 4 of them. I'd probably have this lad at the top of the lot at the moment

Just seen in another thread about Rashford not quite being at the same level as Mbappe or Dembele. Where abouts do you rate this lad amongst them @jsp

I don't think there's much between the 4 of them. I'd probably have this lad at the top of the lot at the moment

I wouldn't put Jesus in that very top bracket but he's looking a bit more of the finished article than Rashford right now if I'm honest but I think he's probably played more football.

He's got 10 goals in 14 premier league games. Is a month older than Dembele and 6 months older than Rashford he's definitely in the conversation with them. Mbeppe is over a year younger than the 3.

In terms of top quality football you'd surely say he's got the least experience of them all. The Brazilian league isn't top level.

Their current all competition stats

Rashford 22 in 77 games
Mbappe 29 in 62 games
Dembele 35 in 103 games
Jesus 37 in 95 games

Champions League: Feyenoord 0-4 Manchester City - 13th September 2017

He's a proper poacher.

He's got 10 goals in 14 premier league games. Is a month older than Dembele and 6 months older than Rashford he's definitely in the conversation with them. Mbeppe is over a year younger than the 3.

In terms of top quality football you'd surely say he's got the least experience of them all. The Brazilian league isn't top level.

Their current all competition stats

Rashford 22 in 77 games
Mbappe 29 in 62 games
Dembele 35 in 103 games
Jesus 37 in 95 games

I think the thing is they're all a bit different to me Jesus reminds me quite a bit of Hernandez but with quicker feet he's a quality poacher in the box, always on the move and very good in the air, Dembele is obviously a winger and creative player then you have guys like Mbappe/Rashford who are the winger/striker.

I mean it's easy to forget other young talent like Deli Alli who's been amazing for Spurs since he joined them took to the premier league like a duck to water.

I don't really watch enough of the Brazilian league to slag it off but the realy proving ground for all these kids will be what they do in Europe over the next few years and so far it looks like they've all took to it straight away.

Premier League: Watford 0-6 Manchester City - 16th September 2017

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back