Forum Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum has undergone an upgrade. Please if you see any issues report them in this thread. The editors are a bit different but better and they also have an auto save so less lost posts for longer posts.

article20061670ca8f0870.jpg

The forum has undergone another upgrade. If you notice abnormal behaviour please use this thread or PM to notify me of the problem. Cheers! :)

It's the facebook 'like' thing isn't it? I'm sure that wasn't there yesterday.

Not a great deal in terms of new features to be honest. The upgrade includes new smilies and a number of bug fixes/improvements (facebook like etc).

Why is there no shortcuts to codes in this reply box anymore mate? like the Quote button, it's quite annoying having to type "" and other codes everytime I post. Just wondering if there was a chance you could bring that back...

For the quick reply box? You may be using the basic editor. Go to settings > general settings > Miscellaneous Options > select either Enhanced Interface or Standard Editor.

Ah nice one, should have had a butchers in the settings really. That's been quite annoying for me, at one point i'd stopped providing quotes and just posted links on their own.

Expect even more atricles than usual being posted on here by me then.

I've made tweaks to the forum (mainly bug fixes) and blogs. I will be making further tweaks to the blogs over the next couple of days. If you notice anything different please let me know.

The forum has undergone an upgrade (mainly performance, hopefully). I've corrected a couple of problems, but if you know notice anything unusual or different please let me know. The lightweight (mobile) style has also been upgraded.

The homepage when viewed on my phone isn't the mobile version anymore. Not that it matters much on my phone, only difference I've found.

I meant the main site homepage not the forum homepage, apologises.

The forum has undergone another upgrade. If you notice anything unusual please let me know.

Another mobile style (without customisation) called 'Default Mobile Style' has been added. Please can you give feeback on the new style? Which mobile skin do you prefer?

Cheers :)

The forum has undergone an upgrade. Please let me know if you notice anything unusual.

The Lightweight skin is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back