Forum Upgrade

The software the forum uses has undergone an upgrade. I wanted to do the upgrade before the season started, preferably before pre-season but my time has been limited. The style still requires a few tweaks due to time constraints, which will be done in due course.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Looks really nice! If memory serves me right, XenForo always had pleasant designs, as opposed to vBulletin.

Yeah looks really sleek and fresh. Nice to have a little refresh every now and again.

The forum has undergone an upgrade.

Some of the new features can be seen here:

Not installed:

The following is an assortment of new features.

Forum & Thread types:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Progressive Web App:

User profile banners:

Profile Banner 1.png

Profile Banner 2.png

Text editor improvements:

Writing before registration:

Activity summary email:

Who is doing all this? Is it one of our regular posters? Great job keeping it all running, cheers

I don't think I have ever seen a post from him ever, except for above! is he like a Matrix kinda guy?

He literally posted the 5 things we've learnt thread earlier today ;)

Yeh I saw that about 2 mins after I wrote that lol. lets rewind then, I don't think I have ever seen a post from him ever before that one haha

I’ve met @Stretford End Arising on a few occasions for a pint before a game. I think he’s taken a backseat with regard to posting on the forum.
Come on Sideshow, I done my time and put my hands up to the misdemeanour. All joking aside, Its a good little community you keep and I don't want to make anything other than a positive contribution.
I just need managing a wee bit, not banning ;) Im sure you know that I am largely supportive of the forum and the mods here. Fresh start.

Take no notice, I was pished!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back