Fixtures 2010/11 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
First four: Sat 14 August – Newcastle (h), Sat 21 August – Fulham (a), Sat 28 August – West Ham (h), Sat 11 September – Everton (a).

Last four: Sat 30 Apr – Arsenal (a), Sat 7 May – Chelsea (h), Sat 14 May – Blackburn (a), Sun 22 May – Blackpool (h).

It´s good that for the start not so called "big games" are coming up to us!

but I think the end of the Season can again be a decisiv period.

The last 4 games a big ones ... always big ones of course but with Arsenal and Chelski...

But who wants to win the league must win against every team in the EPL ;)

We can do it!!!

Hoping my mate offers me a ticket for the first game against the toon, what a first game to go and watch. If not, Liverpool is 2 home games later. Arsenal and Chelsea in games 35 and 36. Should be finished by Game 34 so it don't really matter.

Not putting anything on the Calendar quite yet, i'll let the broadcasters do their usual muck up first. Guaranteed we'll be on the Sunday, hopefully not a daytime kick off too, I hate daytime kick offs...we never seem to play well at midday kick offs. Anyone else noticed it?

Do you guys realise that lately any team we play first get relegated ? should this trend continue, i guess Newcastle is heading south... :mrgreen:

The two that got relegated we drew against. FACT! ... I'm continuing the legacy left by Rafa, he will be missed :cry:

Diggy said:
no last year we played Newcastle. 2010 we played Burnley

I think we're still in 2010 Diggy :p

Lol, Burnley was Game 2 last season and i think you meant Season 2008-09, when we played Newcastle, Frazier Campbell started that day for us, Berba joined end of the month

Yep, I remember that and he had that headed chance to put us infront, you've got to wonder if he'd still be with us if he'd scored that goal.

I thought he was going to come through for us at one point, when he went on loan to Spurs, I thought what a great chance to prove his worth, didn't get a look in though. Reason why i'm so skeptical about our young strikers going on loan to Prem clubs. Rossi another example.

g@mb!t said:
Diggy said:
no last year we played Newcastle. 2010 we played Burnley

I think we're still in 2010 Diggy :p

Lol, Burnley was Game 2 last season and i think you meant Season 2008-09, when we played Newcastle, Frazier Campbell started that day for us, Berba joined end of the month

:D My bad i'm a whole year ahead of the world.

I honestly had no idea what you were going on about mate. I thought "who's let this guy out of the looney bin?" :lol:

Just did a bit of research on the past Prem seasons after and before the World Cup and since the inception of the Premier League, when England have been in the World Cup, we've lost the title the season before the WC and then won it the next season.

Also, realised that a United player has been the scapegoat or one of the scapegoats in the England team. Becks - 98, Scholes - 02, Rooney - 06, Rooney - 10?
Becks, Scholes and Rooney all went on to have really good seasons the following year. Becks helped us win the treble with his sublime free kicks and crosses, Scholes had his best goalscoring season ever in the 02/03 season, and until last season Rooney's best goalscoring season was the 06/07 season.

I can't wait till the World Cup is over now, just want to get it on now. Really excited by the upcoming friendlies and the possibility of some transfer activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back