First-teamer reportedly confesses he’s half the player under Van Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Man United star: I'm only half the player under Van Gaal's bad management

A Manchester United first-team star has reportedly confessed that he’s half the player under the management of Louis van Gaal.

Rumours have been rife in recent weeks that United players are unhappy with Van Gaal’s methods – and this will do the Dutchman no favours.

According to Daily Telegraph reporter Jason Burt, who was speaking on BBC 5Live, a United player told him he’s not reaching his full potential because of Van Gaal’s methods, and he’s only half the player that he could be.

‘I’ve got to be careful what I say here,’ he explained.

‘But I’ve spoken to one player at United who told me he’s half the player he can be here at the moment because of the way they are playing.

‘He doesn’t feel that it’s fair on him. He doesn’t feel that it’s fair on the fans.

‘He can’t express himself properly and finds it very difficult to play here.’

Victor Valdes is the only senior United player known to have fallen out with Van Gaal, but several other players are not currently playing at their best.

Some shit stirring going on here. Feels like the media are itching to stick the boot in to van gaal. They must have been sitting on this story for quite a while now so as to spring it at the first bad result/performance.

I don't think the media need to stir, the number of fans who are unhappy with the level of performances is increasing.

The player in question could be anyone bar De Gea and Smalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back