Fernandes on Pogba

He did an interview on someones social media claiming Pogba was great at helping him settle in when he came basically acted like his estate agent helping him find the right house for him and his family.

The recent Instagram post he posted was a nice touch too. Seems to be having a great bond with Pogba and Martial in particular, which is great to see!

No matter what people say about him he's the one that all these boys look up to in that dressing room he's the big dog.

So having him happy and smiling is great for a team.

I think, in the few games they have played together, even though Bruno has scored, Pogba looks the main man, some of his passes are out of this world.

Pogba’s passing is unreal. Best pass of the restart so far though has to be that Matic ball on the Volley to Greenwood. That was fantastic.

Those 3 are the basis for a very strong midfield. The 3 infront of them bodes well. Maybe a new CB is the priority.

I loved Pogba's little lobbed pass on the edge of the box to Rashford vs possibly Sheffield, and he hit a lovely crossfield ball to Rashford vs maybe Spurs, If Rashford could have taken it a little better it would have made a beautiful goal, his vision and passing is really good.

I think because of all the stuff that comes with him off the pitch it’s easy for people to forget the guy is a world class midfielder that we’ve missed all season.

I think the difference is, Bruno has come in and really worked, I think Pogba is a bit of a luxury and needs players around him to let him do his thing.

Pogba’s passing is unreal. Best pass of the restart so far though has to be that Matic ball on the Volley to Greenwood. That was fantastic.

Those 3 are the basis for a very strong midfield. The 3 infront of them bodes well. Maybe a new CB is the priority.

The best pass was first game back Pogba played a ridiculous through ball to Rashford who wouldn't bring it under dug it out from under his feet and played it over the entire defence with spin on it. Was a ridiculous pass that ended up coming to nothing.

Still think a forward has to be priority the 3 starters are great but behind them is nothing really so I still want to see us push hard for Sancho before we spend more money in defence.

I want a Utd team with a 100 goals in it next season.

I think the difference is, Bruno has come in and really worked, I think Pogba is a bit of a luxury and needs players around him to let him do his thing.

Defo. Must've been frustrating playing with the likes of Lingard/Pereira before Bruno arrived. The difference is crazy!

Pogbas passing at times is Paul Scholes’esc it’s the ones where he doesn’t have time to think that he does best , i think Pogba will stay with us and with a couple more players why can’t we be challenging for the title? Who’s to say it’s too soon?weve waited long enough

Keep Pogba & Bruno fit all season we aren't far off winning a title.

I think we've got the second best front 3 in the league and the best CM 3 in the league. Lack some squad depth.

I was obviously a little over excited last night. But I do genuinely think we’ve made some great strides and a lot depends on the Pogba situation. If he chooses to stay around that midfield 3 is full of class.

I was obviously a little over excited last night. But I do genuinely think we’ve made some great strides and a lot depends on the Pogba situation. If he chooses to stay around that midfield 3 is full of class.
Suppose it’s not hard to get excited after the years of dross we have witnessed. We are finally playing like United of old and actually have a midfield now! Plus the emergence of Greenwood - there is a lot to be excited about but it is just a start.

Yep, lets enjoy it and keep the positivity. Were due it. Were not feckin Liverpool ye know :p

I'm just glad the football is watchable again. We've played so poorly for the past 7 years it was getting difficult to watch at times.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back