Fergie looking for Reds reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't killing teams off at the moment. We're not taking our chances in front of goal and sometimes making the wrong decisions in the penalty box. Hopefully we'll kick things off against WBA.

OK thank you SAF for saying it out loud but as far as Chelski goes & the excuses, Im not trying 2 hear it. Not only do they lack that killer instinct but they also lack passion. I've said b4 (& got a lil slack 4 it) that I'd rather we lose a hard fought , passionate game than win/draw a complacent, lucky one. I'm not overreacting nor am I naive. I don't expect there not 2 be problems or dull performances once in a awhile but not week in & out. But am I wrong 2 expect passion more often than not?

There is a spark in majority of our players that is missing. Saying you're eager 2 play & improve is one thing & bringing your enthusiasm on the pitch is another. Wanna know why I love Chicarito so much? The look on his face when he scored against Valencia, the pride & appreciation he showed for MUFC & SAF when he kissed the badge & the determination he shows on the pitch as well as having an objective in his performances. The term "work rate" is overrated. Running around like a headless chicken amounts 2 jack if it results in no gain. Discipline & composure is whats needed & the rest (goals, confidence & consistency) will follow suit.

Time 4 SAF 2 dust off the hair dryer, pull out the whip & weed the garden. In other words, remind players whats expected, lay down the law when expectation is consistently not met & then let go of those who can't justify their paychecks w/ performances. SIMPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back