Fergie feeling isolated by Board

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

Seen a fair few things saying Fergie has been kept away from any decision making for a long time.

I do think there is some sense to this Utd have to be able to thrive without the great man steering this ship but having got ourselves into a complete mess you’d have to be thinking why aren’t we trying to use some of that knowledge to help repair the damage.

Saw a few suggesting the source of the story is someone known for being close to Fergie.

It's probably nonsense based on the moves they are making to bring back Fergie old boys. But I think it would be the right thing to do if that's true. Time to move on. He's a legend, best manager of all time but we need to move forwards.

It's probably nonsense based on the moves they are making to bring back Fergie old boys. But I think it would be the right thing to do if that's true. Time to move on. He's a legend, best manager of all time but we need to move forwards.

Could just be a way of distancing him from Ole now he's got the job permanently. As people have been playing on this thing about Ole not wanting to park in his parking space and always calling him the boss etc. The main thing from the article is that Fergie saying he wanted Pochetinno.

Could just be a way of distancing him from the manager so everyone knows it's Ole steering the ship he's not being guided from above.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back