Fellaini to Fenerbahce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With the change of manager I wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave now. Mourinho obviously liked him but if any team wants to play fast free flowing football Fellaini isn’t the man for the job

I guess at least we can actually sell him now rather than him leave on a free as he would have done in the summer.

Every year this happens he won’t go anywhere.

I think he likes being a Utd player and he will back himself to get in the team he did it under LVG & Jose who initially didn’t fancy him.

I hope he goes but I’m not holding my breath.

Not in the starting XI against Reading would suggest he’s not in Solskjaer’s plans and that he could suggest he will leave in January or in the summer.

My guess is he’s free to go if offers come but it feels he’s linked to Turkey every 6 months but he has no desire to leave Utd because he’s always been able to force his way back in because he’s obviously a top pro so managers like him.

I think the way Fred is playing he will probably stay just in case we do need him as the 5th choice CM but he has to go in the summer he needs to be told his time is up and to find a move.

I am still of a mind we need another quality midfield player

If we are sticking with a 3 man midfield system then yes I think to play 3 you need 5 quality midfield options as you will need to rotate due to injury, suspension & fatigue.

Fellaini needed upgrading last summer but the club clearly weren’t interested in buying 2 and losing 2 for nothing with Carrick retiring. Hopefully Fred finds his feet bit like Lindelof might take a season for him to really settle into the league then replace Fellaini in the summer and hopefully sell him for a bit of money.

You have to say Periera & McTominay aren’t really staking a strong claim for that position and I wonder if Lingard needs to be moved central long term if we find a proper right sided attacking player to go in that front 3.

Fellaini has not travelled with the squad for the game against Spurs.

Just read on the BBC that we are in talks with a Chinese club over the sale of Fellaini. Although Solskjaer said he didn’t expect anyone to leave so not sure if this is true but I guess this could have just come about.

Probably be best for all, I can’t imagine Fellaini will be in the next manager’s plans whoever that maybe. He was a favourite for Mourinho but in a more expressive side I think he doesn’t fit the bill.

If we get him out and get a few that would be amazing but I’m always sceptical with any links to him as every window there’s rumours he’s off and he ends up going nowhere.

Think he needs a move but I’d be surprised if he fancies China maybe the money is to good to turn down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back