Not open for further replies.
150px_FC_Midtjylland.png
vs.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Thursday, 18 February 2016
Europa League Round Of 32 First Leg
MCH Arena
18:00 GMT

Would really like to see a front 6 of Schneiderlin, Herrera; Januzaj, Pereira, Memphis; Keane.

Squad:

De Gea, Romero, Love, McNair, Smalling, Blind, Poole, Riley, Carrick, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Pereira, Weir, Mata, Memphis, Martial, Keane.

We will see a fair few youngsters given a debut. Don't know if I should be happy about this or not. On one hand I feel it will be a huge distraction on the other hand feel that this is our best chance to secure champions league spot next year.

He's going to go with a pretty experienced team I think... But giving youngsters the chance to come along with the squad and get some game time where possible. He will want to win the Europa league because as he's already pointed out he knows it's our best chance of qualifying for the Champions League.

Interesting that he's left Rooney out of the Europa league squad completely though.

With Rooney out injured, i'd imagine Martial will move central, i'd be tempted however to try Memphis there and leave Martial out wide. Memphis has struggled out wide and Martial has been better on the left than in the middle in my opinion. Keep De Gea in goal and defence as strong as possible. Carrick & Schneiderlin will probably be in midfield but would be nice to see Herrera get a game next to one of them. Front 4 of Lingard, Mata, Memphis and Martial.

Probably going to miss some/most/all of this.

Team: De Gea, Love, Smalling, McNair, Blind, Herrera, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Memphis, Martial.

Subs: Romero, Poole, Riley, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Weir, Keane.

Wow. Out bad luck with injuries continues. Really bad time for him to get injured too.

Looks like Martial on the left and Memphis as the striker at the start of the second half.

Mata misses another chance with his head. He's missed a few recently.

This is piss poor. Yes we have injuries but we have enough players to get the job done. Awful.

The way they are waltzing through our midfield it feels like we are playing barca or real. Shows just how shite we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back