Fantasy Premier League Draft

Does anyone forfeit 4 points to make an extra sub regularly?

It's really weird, this year I spent hours sorting my team which I don't usually do, probably because the City and Utd boys weren't available and I had to think strategy to get them in. I was happy with my team but after the first week I have thought what the hell did I do that for or why did i put him there lol. I didn't have a too bad a week but need 4 or 5 weeks to get my team to where I want it to be.

I'll probably see it to the Int break and see if a WC is needed.

my normal team is woeful, got to wildcard it, just waiting for the transfer window to close. 34 points this week! about the same last week, pretty much bottom of every league I'm in.

Does anyone want a right good laugh at my expense...

I've was tinkering with my team, had an injury and red card suspension in midfield and wanted to egt one or two others out and decided to use the wildcard and make big changes. I transferred 9 players out and forgot to click wildcard. 36 points gone! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does anyone want a right good laugh at my expense...

I've was tinkering with my team, had an injury and red card suspension in midfield and wanted to egt one or two others out and decided to use the wildcard and make big changes. I transferred 9 players out and forgot to click wildcard. 36 points gone! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

desperately need to do mine, just waitning on Sancho - ha - defo wild carding it. My team is the pits. As you can see from our league.

Well i've played 2 lost 2 in the draft. #AtLeastImGettingBale #TryingToMakeMyselfFeelBetter

He'll be injured for most of it :cool: my draft team is doing ok, on paper it's not great. Just got a few average players who happened to score.

aftern another woeful weekend, I had to use my wildcard before the close of the transfer window. If we get Sancho I'll have to drop Bruno for him.

I used my Wildcard in a knee jerk reaction to a bad start to the season, a team I had spent hours tinkering with. So this week I scored 6 points more than last week haha

I've seen some absolute horror stories of people scraping into double figures, a whole back 4 getting zero points and every player in a team getting 2 points only! Crazy crazy!

On the plus side, I got told to play my wildcard after that disaster of changing 9 players as it would wipe the slate clean as long as it was in the same GW, which seemed to do the trick.

I'm having a mare. I'm 2-5.

I'm in three leagues and doing awful in all 3. Correlation being Martial is my number 1 striker in all 3.

I think my poor FF season has been summed up in the last half an hour or so! Take out Soucek and he goes and scores two.

Lampard benching Zouma for that double game week did me in glad he was sacked.

Lucky for me I stuck with Soucek he’s great value.

Need to use my second wildcard to sort my team out again

Last time I put Martial in to my team in the vein hope he picks up his goal scoring form!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back