Fantasy Premier League Draft

My dislike for City showed there, only one of their players. Also just Van de Beek from United.

Happy overall. Strikers could have been better but I trust Antonio and Calvert-Lewin to do the business!

Whoever had first pick went straight in for Fernandes. I got Martial AWB

My dislike for City showed there, only one of their players. Also just Van de Beek from United.

Happy overall. Strikers could have been better but I trust Antonio and Calvert-Lewin to do the business!
I also only picked one City player (Sterling), but I picked Rashford, Pogba, and Greenwood.

I think my team will do okay.

btw, alreday had a trade offer for Fernandes haha, no chance he's my only points scorer. Oh and TAA

I’ll work out the prices of our teams tomorrow if people post them.

De Gea

AWB Laporte Azpi Robertson

De Bruyne Pulisic Grealish Lo Celso

Martial Werner

Leno Soyoncu Traore Wilson

I have a transfer question, they way I understand it, if united sign Sancho today, we can all request but I'll get him because I'm first.

But, if I sign someone else before that, does that mean 2nd in the draft gets first dibs on Sancho?

Once season starts, bottom player gets first dibs.

Nice squad IDFD

Alisson

TAA
Ake
Maguire
Chilwell

Son
Rodriguez
Fernandes
Perez
Zaha

Richarlison

Dubravka, Alderweireld, Wood, Lacazette

I have a transfer question, they way I understand it, if united sign Sancho today, we can all request but I'll get him because I'm first.

But, if I sign someone else before that, does that mean 2nd in the draft gets first dibs on Sancho?

Once season starts, bottom player gets first dibs.

Nice squad IDFD

Other way around. Because you went first you’re bottom of the waiver wire. If you put in a request for someone you won’t get him straight away. It’s a waiver request so we can all go in for players but whoever is bottom of the waiver gets first pick. Then it filters up through everyone’s first picks and then goes through their second picks etc. This is done Friday morning.

On Friday after noon they become free agents so can go straight in to your team.

This is only for this week. After the first round of games whoever is bottom of the league has first waiver whoever top has last.

And yeah once you pick your first player you go to the bottom of the list. Until everyone’s first pick is out of the way.

I'll hang on a few days then, just in case Sancho happens before tomorrow :D

I got sidetracked lads ! logged on and then had far too many distractions so had to bin it off, suprised with the team I got !

Yeah still should have ended up with a decent side has it would have auto picked the highest ranked players in positions needed!

Yeah still should have ended up with a decent side has it would have auto picked the highest ranked players in positions needed!
Yep mate, ended up getting Kane, Firmino, Mane, Jesus, Alli and few other good ones, now just to work out how to swap players !

Still faffing with my FPL team. What do you think the chances of James Rodrigues and Havertz starting in their respective first fixtures?

Still faffing with my FPL team. What do you think the chances of James Rodrigues and Havertz starting in their respective first fixtures?
Wow haven’t heard someone say faffing since my mum used to say it to me when I was a kid!

I reckon a very good chance of both starting.

Ha well by the look of your age I AM old enough to be your dad. Faffing is a proper old skool word :cool:

Wow haven’t heard someone say faffing since my mum used to say it to me when I was a kid!

I reckon a very good chance of both starting.
I dont think your mum has any more chance of starting than red warrior to be honest.
Are you sure it's not flaffing?

definitely faffing! :):cool:

faff about
or faff around
PHRASAL VERB
If you say that someone is faffing about or faffing around, you mean that they are doing things in a disorganized way and not achieving very much.
[British, informal]
It was annoying to watch them faffing around when a more direct response was required. [VERB PARTICLE]

Found it so hard putting a team together this season just for normal fantasy league.

I’ve got myself in far too many games.

6 NFL draft leagues for Money
4 PL draft league. 2 for Money
The fantasy PL and The Sun for money too.

The Sun prices are very odd this season.

Urban Dictionary has it as a slang term. I always thought it was flaffing too.

flaffing

Engaging in Aimless unproductive activity. Such activity itself. Used in Derbyshire to tell off ones fellow workers when they are not being helpful.

Never heard Flaffing before always been Faffing to me.

First game of the season and we’ve already got a draw. You normally see 1 or 2 of those the whole season.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back