Fantasy Premier League Draft

Mine was last time I looked.

My team is bobbins though, I must change it, I have no idea about players coming up the division either.

Hey guys,

Draft is tomorrow at 7. 1 day 6 hrs and 36 minutes away.

6 in at the moment so space for 4 others if anyone fancies it.

I might have to drop out. 8pm is a bad time, lots of family stuff going on, homework, dinner, washing up etc. I'll see how it goes.

yeah, 9pm or after, so 8pm or after for you guys, is much better for me.

Time changed to 8.

Pin here for anyone else who wants to join

xmweda

Just done an 8 team draft. It took 35 minutes. So shouldn’t take any longer than that tomorrow.

Season has really crept up on me totally missed this can't even get my head around picking a normal FPL team at the moment.

All you’ve got to do is pick 15 players I’m sure with your knowledge of the league you can manage that!

Them messing with positions has really got in my head about how you play the game like making Aubameyang a midfielder has totally thrown me.

My actual FF team is pap, it's really difficult this year, as you say with the positions. And the Money, TAA is over 7m

For years the default formation in FPL for me was 3-4-3 a solid core of 11 point scorers then 1 sub who would play just in case I got caught short but feels now with the money it's either 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 as your starting formation.

Do you just spend the money on Kane up top and go with him and 2 cheap strikers.

Think I'll just stick De Bruyne in a team then try and build from there.

the prices kind of forced me into a 442, and the bench is the real dreggs.

Also, my team doesn't really account for all the sides missing match day 1

team is:

Pope

TAA
Keane
Fernandinho
Williams

Auba
De Bruyne
Bruno
Lundstram

Werner
Obafemi

Gone all money in the middle.

I’m going to look properly at my FF team tomorrow. But my draft team came out a lot better than I expected yesterday.

I was expecting to play 4-5-1 because of the lack of strikers but ended up with Martial Werner and Ings

Lundstrum I think will go down as a one season wonder he was benched toward the end of last season for Berge so don't see him being a starter this season.

Yeah money in the midfield seems to be the way to go.

It's find those value strikers Jimenez was great for me last season.

He's in there because I had no money left haha

I don't know anything about the players coming up

Yeah to be honest I normally massively change my team with a wildcard after 2 or 3 rounds just to get all the form players in as you have guys who just start scoring points for fun out of nowhere.

Patricio

Alexander-Arnold
Van Dijk
Egan
Alderweireld

Son
Pereira (the WBA one)
Aubameyang
Jota

Ings
Antonio

Obviously will change for the second week when we get City/United players involved but pretty happy with my first XI.

My XI - will bring Utd and City boys in from gw2, mainly Tony M, KDB and maybe Bruno and or Rashford
McCarthy
TAA Saiss K Walker Peters
Saint Max Auba Salah Havertz James Rod
Kane Mitrovic

Yep I will drip feed them in week by week. I think the team is pretty strong so there is no rush on replacing anyone except James Rod or Havertz maybe.

Hour until the draft starts if anyone else wants to jump in!!

So you all know head to the league and enter draft room just before 8. Computer will pick the order and start the draft. Remember if you’re last you pick twice in a row. Same with 1st after the first round.

Very easy mate. Go in now and go in to the draft room and the rest is easy.

My dislike for City showed there, only one of their players. Also just Van de Beek from United.

Happy overall. Strikers could have been better but I trust Antonio and Calvert-Lewin to do the business!

don't think i thought it through very well, left the forwards too late and got complete gash.

Oh well. I'm off now

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back