Fantasy Football 2019 - SEA League for members.

Ben Townsend

Hi All,

Not sure if this has ever been done, but thought it was a good idea to set up a FF league for us forum members, would anyone be interested ?

I'll keep it really simple and stick to the official premier league site so its really easy to set up a team, if anyones up for it I will post a link and league code on this thread soon.

Cheers

fantasy.premierleague.com

Create your team and then join a league

private league - SEA Members League

League code: iotu18

Let me know if any problems,

Set my account up but haven't done a team this year.

Looking at some of the prices it's pretty hard this year.

Also, randomly they've put Ayoze Perez in as a midfielder rather than a striker, also moved Zaha from striker to midfielder most random one is Matt Richie going from midfielder to defender.

Set my account up but haven't done a team this year.

Looking at some of the prices it's pretty hard this year.

Also, randomly they've put Ayoze Perez in as a midfielder rather than a striker, also moved Zaha from striker to midfielder most random one is Matt Richie going from midfielder to defender.
Come on @jsp, get a team done and entered, took me about 10 mins to do mine and then you can change it as much as you want prior to the season starting.

I just tried to do my team, but James and AWB aren't down yet are they?

I'm in. Abes All Stars.

Also I really am a glutten for punishment. Just realised i've got 3 United defenders!!

still keep changing my team, it's pretty poor to be honest :-( wildcard after week 1 as per last season :-D

Forgot to join my team will now enter in week 2.

Had a very average first week not having Salah killed me also Spurs dropping Vertonghen WTF.

Had a very poor Saturday, a clean sheet for Leicester and us yesterday clawed some points back for me. Underwhelming start though!

In line for the wooden spoon! This has been my worst season in many a year, still time to turn it around though!

Got them done. Get those City, Arsenal, Sheffield Utd and Villa players in as they have the two games. I’ve transferred in De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva and Aubameyang. Henderson in goal as well.

I think the premier league draft remains as finished though. Anyone know any different?

I only really do the draft seriously now days. You don’t really want anymore than 10 players in the league as not enough players to choose from But it’s where you take turns in picking players. So if you’re first pick and take Sergio Aguero. That’s it he’s yours and only you can have him. I much prefer it because it makes the points a player gets yours only. If you picked first you then wouldn’t pick again until 20th. So I prefer to pick 5th/6th.

It differs from a usual league though because instead of overall scoring you play against a team. With 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw. Players that no one has picked are available to bid for. And you can make transactions between teams.

I picked 10th this year. Got De Bruyne has my first pick. The guy in front of me took Bernardo Silva! Because of picking 10th though I ended up with a poor strike force.

Currently my team is

Leno, Chilwell, Azpi, Coady, Wan Bissaka, De Bruyne, Ward-Prowse, Docoure, Pepe, Deeney, Ings.

Guita, Alonso, Mousset, James

Doesn’t look a great team but currently top by 3 points with a possible 7 fixtures remaining.

My second pick with the 11th pick was Pogba. Didn’t work out well for me!

The normal team is just the normal fantasy. The draft league is a separate type of league. I’m involved in normal fantasy leagues just take the draft league a lot more seriously (plus a bit of money involved with the football team. Whoever comes last has to treat the others to dinner and a night out).

I might do both next year then, suggest it to my main league players.

Anyone having problems with the app?

Asks me to confirm details, I do all that and then it says there was a problem with email preferences.

So I can't use the app

Mine worked fine just had to register my account again.

Maybe try and login through the website to set it up.

Haven’t even tried to put a team together yet.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back