Fans planning walkout at Old Trafford

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’ve got corporate tickets for this one so I’ll happily dive back to the free bar on 60 minutes.

A different game should be chosen as the Munich Air Disaster will be honoured in the match against Wolves.

Is this a real story?

Think it was an idea put out on twitter that a few supported and it was picked up my a mirror hack doesn’t seem to have much support since most agree it should not be done at the Munich memorial game.

May be something that happens in a subsequent game.

I was at the game granted in a corporate area didn’t see anyone move but I’ll be totally honest I was just watching the game and totally missed the 68th minute happen as I don’t watch the clock.

Looked up saw there was 15 minutes left and thought I guess this walkout thing didn’t happen was a few empty seats but very small numbers.

Have to say I think it was badly organised there was confusion over the 58th or 68th minute there was no leaflets or anything outside the ground making people aware of what was going on and the message over why it was being done wasn’t clear.

Didn’t seem to be much anti glazer chanting in the ground either from the fans which was strange.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back