Facundo Pellistri

Sideshow Bob

United have apparently paid the release clause...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The clips make him look like he plays in a higher gear than anyone else around him. I know clip comps are deceiving but he looks like a very quick, aggressive, right-sided mid who always wants the ball. I can see him meshing with Bruno and VDB, imagine 3 players who are all action and always want the ball! Welcome!

Maybe signing Cavani is a tool to help him settle at the club.

The guy seems to have jet heels.

Guessing we’ve had the tip off from Forlan.

Looks like a lot of fun few Spanish speakers in the squad to help him settle in.

Uruguayan players are normally good fun as they are incredibly talented and tough as old boots.

His goodbye message to his previous club was top notch. If he can play as well as he says goodbyes we’ll have a brilliant player on our hands.

These youth signings have been very impressive recently. Really are hovering up a lot of talent for the young sides after years of mistreatment.

£10m fee on this one apparently. Maybe he will also get some first team action this season.

£10m fee on this one apparently. Maybe he will also get some first team action this season.
Yeah I was thinking because of the fee he may get some first team action. Suppose Mejbri was signed for the same fee and went straight into the youth team - although he was a touch younger.

From the videos he looks a top talent so hopefully he can blossom into a world class player here.

From the video and the comments from the pundits who know south American football a fantastic dribbler with great balance but not quite got an end product yet in front of goal the decision making is good when creating chances but when it comes to finishing his execution isn't great.

I don't see him featuring in the first team this season think it'll be U23 let him settle into life in Manchester then maybe a loan next season.

I know we've got a few Spanish lads in to the youth setup this summer from various clubs in Spain so that might help him settle in if they can create a little group bond.

Just watched the customary YouTube video of him and he does look an exciting little talent. He seems to have that low centre of gravity and looks hard to shake off the ball in spite of him being a little guy. Definitely looks like someone who can thrive in the years to come.

Think it makes sense.

Be good for him to get experience playing for a decent attacking side somewhere in Europe.

Needs to be a club where we are confident he will play just look at Chong benching every week at Bremen he’s wasted a year. It’s fair to say loan moves haven’t worked out for our youth team players this season Garner struggling for games at Watford and Levitt was the same at Charlton. Think I read Levitt has come back early from his loan move.

I do wonder if 6 months in Scotland for Celtic or Rangers would be a good start for him.

Think it makes sense.

Be good for him to get experience playing for a decent attacking side somewhere in Europe.

Needs to be a club where we are confident he will play just look at Chong benching every week at Bremen he’s wasted a year. It’s fair to say loan moves haven’t worked out for our youth team players this season Garner struggling for games at Watford and Levitt was the same at Charlton. Think I read Levitt has come back early from his loan move.

I do wonder if 6 months in Scotland for Celtic or Rangers would be a good start for him.
We used to have good links with Belgian clubs, Antwerp I think, and our lads got good experience there. Not sure if those links still exist.

On FM they don't exist anymore (assume real life is similar) but I imagine give it a couple of years and the networks will all be back up and running given the new work permit rules.

We used to have good links with Belgian clubs, Antwerp I think, and our lads got good experience there. Not sure if those links still exist.

Yeah they were a feeder club at one point in time but a few lads got in serious trouble over there and Utd ended the relationship shortly after. Chelsea have something with a Dutch club can’t remember which one but lots of their kids go on loan their for a season.

It’s tough as there needs to be an incentive for the club taking him to use him as really they want to showcase players they own and can then sell. The only incentive we can offer is this kids talent will help you win a title or get into Europe spots with us paying a big chunk of the wages.

Read this morning that Pellistri could be loaned to Valencia, debatable how much football he'll see there but could be good for his football education in general.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back