Fabregas to Barcelona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's more or less gone to Barcelona to be a sub. I think Arsenal will have a long and hard season unless Wenger goes mad and buys some established players rather than the kids he keeps on buying. Why they've left it so late to get a defender in baffles me.

Wenger continues to question why Arsenal fans aren't backing the team. Is Wenger looking at the same team their fans are? It isn't good enough for Top 4 right now. Fabregas will do well at Barca if he actually gets on the pitch.

I can see them struggling against Udinese in Champions League qualifying. How would Wenger explain going out of Europe?

Arsenal are in for a rough season if they don't invest.

How many appearances will Fabregas make this season?

Starts - 30
Sub - 20

What say you?

The bench warmer statement will be proven to be wrong. Fabregas has the talent to play in more than one position.

If he became available next summer, Fabregas wouldn't be a bad replacement for Scholes.

Doubt he would be available though. If he'd actually been performing well then he wouldn't have been subbed so much. Might be to do with playing a different role than at Arsenal but I've rarely been impressed by him at Barca. Still one of the top few midfielders in the world though.

He's generally played further up the pitch for Barca, same with Spain, but I'm not sure it suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back