FA ends all deals with Gambling Firms

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Gambling in football: FA ends deals with gambling firms including Ladbrokes

Think the pressure will continue to grow on the game to reduce the amount of gambling exposure there is around our national game.

People need to accept gambling is an addiction just like drugs, drink or smoking some can control their urges but others can't and the consequences can be devestating.

Is it right that gambling is pushed on us constantly when watching sport with stadiums named after betting firms, shirt sponsors adverts before, during and after games. I'm not saying it needs to be completely banned but it certainly feels like it needs to be reigned in a bit.

I like a bet but pleased about this and really think gambling adverts should be banned. I also think SkyBet and Sky Sports should be investigated, what we're seeing this summer with regards to fake transfer rumours on SSN and then Sky Bet taking bets on those transfers is wrong on so many levels. Conning people out of their money.

I like a bet but pleased about this and really think gambling adverts should be banned. I also think SkyBet and Sky Sports should be investigated, what we're seeing this summer with regards to fake transfer rumours on SSN and then Sky Bet taking bets on those transfers is wrong on so many levels. Conning people out of their money.

Absolutely. Other firms do similar things, SportingLife for example, but they don't have anywhere near the amount of exposure as Sky.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back